♛47♛

-Oh yeah I don't proofread that deeply so spelling errors could occur often-
-Haha Sapnap auto-corrects to Santa-

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**
Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience this because I didn't provide good enough warnings. This is not a very light on the mind arc.

―――――――――――

Technoblade had left as quickly as he came. He of course, kissed Cypress goodbye, giving a prideful wave to Tommy, who looked furious. The pinkette had spoken about how Tommy was truly Theseus, exiled from his country, everything being taken from him. The teen was furious, Ghostbur had finally finished the walls of the campsite the two boys dubbed Logstedsire. They had stripped two different kinds of logs, them alternating between the two. 

Ghostbur seemed pretty happy with how it looked, slowly extending them upwards to create a doorway. Tommy was currently obsessing over his little dirt house he ended up trying to construct, it wasn't the best, but to him it was a roof over his head. Cypress shook her head, softly brushing dust and dirt off her sons blond hair. He let out a groan, flopping onto the ground.

"Mom, this is awful. Why would Tubbo do this to me, we're best friends. We're.. We're brothers."He asked aloud, keeping his gaze to the sky, slowly watching stars become visible. The woman sat down next to him, placing a hand on his forehead, now brushing his hair.

"Tubbo was doing what he thought was best."She answered, moving to lay down beside her son.
"We can't blame him for that right? Maybe one day we'll try to change that view, but for right now. We're together, You, me, Ghostbur. We'll see Tubbo again Tommy, I promise that."

Tommy sniffled, before rolling over, moving so his head was now on his lap. His back was turned to her gaze, but she could tell the younger boy was crying.

"We'll.. You'll be alright Tommy."She comforted, lacing her translucent fingers back into his hair, gently taking out the tangles. Cypress continued this until she felt her sons breathing slow. The woman sighed, ghosts didn't exactly sleep, so she was stuck awake with her own thoughts. The air was still warm, so she decided they'd sleep under the stars tonight.

―――――――――――

Logstedsire was fully built up within a matter of two days. Ghostbur had fully constructed another tent for her or Tommy to stay in, while he had the house. Dream had finally come to visit. He seemed a little impatient, but continued requesting that her son put her new items in the hole. The teens belongings were once again destroyed, only this time the hoodied man decided to stay a while.

"So.. what have you been up to?"He asked the angered boy, who grumbled before grabbing another pickaxe, walking back down into his mine. Dream informed the teen Sapnap would be joining them today. The raven haired man gave Cypress a pleasant smile, walking over to her.

"How have you been Cy?"He decided to bring the woman yet another sweater, this one being a charcoal color. The ghost happily took the clothing, folded it before storing it in one of the chests she had.

"I've been as good as I can be- Should we follow them?"

"Probably, i'm just here to keep Dream company." She nodded, before following the two men down into the mine. Her body almost sort of floated above the stone, normally her ghosted feet would touch, but the transparentness was slowly causing her limbs to fade away. Cypress hadn't really noticed until now.