♛83♛

tw/cw: , existential themes?

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

―――――――――――

A gold embellished band fit snuggly on her ring finger, a less complicated one resting on the pinkettes. He had been worried about her acceptance, she was always very hesitant about big decisions, but the promise resting on their hands seemed to lessen his anxiety. Phil was in the kitchen, rummaging through numerous cook books in attempts of making something. Ranboo was crouched next to him, a hand planted on the ceiling to keep his head from hitting the wall, Tubbo sat on the counter. Technoblade had complained about them being in his house, but seeing as they were having a mansion built, his lover offered up their home until then.

"Don't you guys have a.. a town? you can live in. Instead of dirtying my house?" He grunted, picking up dirty towels, tossing them in a small bin. Phil actually did a lot of the housework, Cypress usually cooked, teaching Ranboo how to cook as well. Tubbo hummed before holding his index finger.

"Actually, we have a hotel too! I just wanted to visit mum." He spoke sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head, ruffling up his brown hair. Phil held in a laugh, adding flour to a large blue bowl. Cypress gave him a gentle smile.
"So mum, what's it like being dead but not dead?"

She blinked, her heart almost ached. It wasn't a pleasant experience, there wasn't a doubt in her mind about that. Cypress looked towards Ranboo, who gave her a patient smile.

"You don't have to answer, that was a little insensitive." Tubbo cut back in, fiddling his fingers together. He felt the taller woman set a hand on his head.

"It's something I hope you never go through." She told him lightly, before patting his head, moving towards the door.
"I'm going to go visit Tommy, I haven't seen him in a while, and he deserves to kn-"

"Tommy went to visit Dream for the second time." Ranboo spoke, causing the woman to tighten her grip on the door handle, a scowl crossing her face. Phil stopped tapping the whisk, looking at the woman from the corner of his eyes.

"I see. Perhaps he isn't aware how dangerous that is" She spat out, throwing open the door, jutting her hand out, grabbing the blue cloak, fastening the buckles to keep it in place. she made a glance up, looking at the silver crown that still rested upon her head, it seemed glued to it. Her wine colored eyes narrowed before she took a few steps out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

Phil whistled nervously, flinching when the door abruptly opened. She glared at the four men who stood silent and unmoving, before going around and bitterly pressing a kiss to all four's cheek, aside from Techno, who she lightly pecked.

"Dinner's in the cooler." and with that, she threw open the door yet again, slamming it shut in her wake.

―――――――――――

Cypress walked to the glimmering nether portal, looking it up and down before stepping into the substance. Within a few seconds, she was in a lesser version of hell, walking herself to her former home. A few screeches and wails were heard in the back, all of which were ignored as she stepped onto the stone platform that led across the lava lake. Between five and ten minutes she was at  a separate portal stepping in it to find herself in her own previous home. Much of it was still in tact. She heard bowls clinking, something dropping onto the ground as well as several foot steps. Fundy had opened the door, her former pig in one of his arms, a cross bow in the other.

"You are going to shoot me in my own home?" She questioned, stepping up the stairs, pushing the fox out of the way.

"You seem.. different." he spoke, setting Mocco down, the pig ran to her, pressing it's body against her legs, squealing happily. She reached down, scratching her former pets ear.

"I am." she spoke gently, holding out her hand.
"It's good to see you Fundy, to actually see you." The fox looked at her skeptically, trailing to her newfound horns,  before placing his hand in hers.

"I don't entirely know what that means, but it's good to see you too." Fundy's ears flicked with the wind, tightening his grip on her hand.
"Tommy right? He's with Sam." He informed, carefully leading the woman towards the large staircase that remained intact.

"Yes. I'll be having a word with Sam." The dutch man sucked in a breath, praying for the wardens own safety. Cypress looked around, noticing two recently built hotels, as well as numerous other buildings.
"I'm guessing that's Tommy's hotel?" She spoke, nodding to one placed on a hill, before turning to one titled 'Bee and Boo'.
"Then Tubbo's and Ranboo's."

Fundy nodded in confirmation, his eyes trailing down to her left hand, looking at the woven ring, before the one the rested on her ring finger.
"You're marrying Technoblade?"

She hummed, pausing.
"I'm not sure, we're not the marrying type. Moreso a promise to be together.

"So marriage without like.. official marriage?" The fox questioned, watching the woman freeze when Karl, Sapnap and Quackity walked by them. She blinked, almost confused, shifting her head to stare at the oldest of the three. The purple hoodied man had also stopped, making a small glance to the six foot tall woman.

"Tell me, Fundy, what are those three up to?" The other two halted, seeing as their fiancé had stopped walking.

"Quackity's building a Las Vegas, gambling." Cypress raised an eyebrow, Sapnap looked at her with a grin, giving her a small wave.

"Gambling you say? That's interesting." Quackity used his good eye to get a good look at the woman, she seemed a lot more full of color, rather than the dull and paleness she originally adorned.

"Cy-" Sapnap called, taking initiative and sprinting to the woman, wrapping her in a hug, being careful of the bandages still wrapped around her arms.
"I missed you, have you been doin' okay? healin' up? Quackity was worried too." Cypress didn't respond, but wrapped the shorter man in a hug, keeping her eyes on Karl who looked around nervously.

"You okay Cy?" Karl spoke up, his voice cracking, stumbling over his short words. She kept her eyes on him, her eyes trailing down to his wrists which had a few watches strapped to it. They all seemed to be clicking at different times.

"I'm perfectly fine. are you?" She felt another hug, this time the person being taller than her. She looked down, seeing a large pair of boots. Sapnap had released her, allowing the woman to turn around and bury herself into Eret's arms. He let out a laugh, hugging her back as tightly as she was hugging him.
Eret had always admired Cypress, of course he didn't witness her full injuries, but he had heard they were bad, and had almost killed her, so feeling her in his arms was one of the biggest weights off his shoulders. He took note of the horns that were beginning to curl towards her ears, the silver crown still sitting on her head. He laughed a little more, squeezing her a few times before they pulled away.

Seafoam colored tears fell down her cheeks, before she took another breath of air, shoving her face back into the king's clothing. it was a silent apology, and both of them knew that. They had both gotten the short end of the stick when it came to Dream's deals, and part of them believed it was something they could bond over, get over together.

Today had been one of the best days of her life, of course it wouldn't last forever, but she hoped she could bathe in the happiness as long as possible.