♛17♛

Some events may not be 100% accurate in the timeline

Cw: Blood, choking

―――――――――――

Instead of enjoying the peaceful like of the new found L'Manberg, Wilbur and Tommy had decided to host an election in less than a week. I thought it was ridiculous. We had just won our independence, and there was a chance we wouldn't even be able to enjoy it.

I had decided to build a house, it wasn't in the confining walls of the city, but on the outskirts. Seeing as I was on the best terms with the DreamSmp, I was given permission to build on their lands. Im thankful for that much, a few new members joined, and it'd be difficult to cram houses in the same areas. There names being Thunder and Niki, I had met them when they originally came to join, having them fitted for the normal uniform.

I tried helping as much as possible, especially sense Tommy would purposefully go out of his way to pester Niki. She had decided on a beach side house, which I assisted with pretty often. I've learned that she plans on building a bakery with Fundy. Apparently the two are also running for President under the name of Coconut2020. I fully supported their endeavors, but I knew in my heart I would end up voting for Wilbur and Tommy, they were going by Pog2020. There were two other parties, one being ran by Quackity, a new person who joined the Dreamsmp, and George. They went by Swag2020. It was an odd couple, but not as odd as the single membered candidate, Jshlatt, of course, it was Shlatt2020. Our ballots were due in three days time, the announcements being the next day.

I had never formally met Quackity until he came running to my house in progress, Tommy leading him. They both seemed the enjoy each other, the same type of loud humor. In light of the election, I decided to rekindle my friendship with Eret, even going as far as introducing the white eyed man to Niki, the two hit it off immediately. Wilbur was always very busy, they had all decided to build up a podium and a few separate buildings, but every Wednesday he would come eat dinner with me so we could catch up. Every Wednesday the original members of L'Manberg all got together and ate a big meal, talking about our current standings and what's been going on in our lives.

It was sort of a break from everything chaotic that happened. Tommy was constantly talking about a monarch he wrote to a while back, hoping for some training. He never got a response of course, but him and Tubbo seemed very into it, so none of the adults stopped the two boys. Another addition was Karl, which I ended up liking a lot. He was pretty nice, and being friends with Sapnap always helped his case. Sapnap isn't the most neutral of people, he almost always side with Dream, but of course, I never cared an insane amount.

―――――――――――

Tomorrow was when we would finally submit out ballots. My house was officially done, it was two stories tall, with four extra rooms in case anyone needed a place to stay for a while.  For the people who didn't have homes, such as Quackity, well, he was now staying with me. As was Karl. The two men decided arguing was the solution to everything, going as far as trashing my kitchen because pretzel bread was better than actual pretzels. I'd be lying if I said it was getting on my nerves.

"So Press, what are we having for dinner?"Quackity asked, his feet propped up on my table, eating from a bag of chips. I sighed, shoving his feet off of it.

"Probably chicken, or fish."I paused,"Unless you want something else, and if thats the case, you have to agree with Karl, Tubbo and Tommy. They're coming over tonight for dinner."I continued, grabbing the dishes he had near him, moving to the sink to wash them. Everyone had heard of my small dinner situation, seeing as not only Tommy and Tubbo came, but they also brought Shlatt, a man who I had never met before. He didn't see awful, but something about his smile put me off. Nonetheless, the goat horned man made an attempt to be civil, so I did the same.

"I would favor some chicken and some potatoes."Tubbo said jokingly, increasing the amount of british used in his tone. I tossed potatoes into a large pot to cook, and started breading chicken to put in the oven and to fry incase anyone had a preference. After that was taken care of, I joined five males on my couches, sitting next to Shlatt. If I was being honest, his horns were strange, they were semi pointed and matched his dark hair. He must've caught me looking at them because he grabbed my hand, his grip a bit tighter than I would like, and placed them on his horns. After that, he didn't let go of my wrist, squeezing so hard with his sharpened nails digging into my skin. I made no effort to pull it away, his nails would tear the skin and cause the two younger boys to worry.

Instead, I just let the goat man have my hand, his nails tracing up and down the veins on my hand. It made me uncomfortable. Tommy suggested we play some sort of game, Shlatt denied, and then turned to ask if I had chess, and if I played. The younger boys said they were playing charades while we played our 'loser grownup game'

Seeing as I had no choice, I led Shlatt to a seperate room which kept most of my board games.

"You're close to Wilbur, right?"He asked suddenly, stepping into the room behind me, and shutting the door gently. I looked at him oddly."Cypress, I asked you a question. I expect you to answer."He spat again a bit rougher, taking a step towards me. I didn't move.

"You wanted to play chess, we'll play. I don't have to speak about my person life with y-"My voice was cut off by a large hand wrapped around my throat, slamming my form into the wall behind me. I gripped onto his massive forearm, trying to drag his hand away. He pressed into my throat tighter, completely cutting off my oxygen. I squeezed my eyes shut, gasping for air as best I could.

"I asked you a fucking question."He whispered hoarsely in my ear,"Give me an answer I want to hear."He growled out, ripping his hands away from my neck, watching my body hit the ground. I held onto my throat. I looked up at the goat man, his hands were bloody. I pulled my hand away, seeing crimson streaks on my palms.

"You should start learning to listen to me Dear. Im afraid bad things will happen if you don't."