♛78♛

tw/cw: wound description,  blood

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

Tommy's stream was fun, right?.. Right?
Note, minor time skips may be occurring more

―――――――――――

Ranboo had once again woken up before the two adults. It had started to become a common occurrence. He blinked a few times, bringing his hands up to wipe the sleep from his eyes, shifting uncomfortably at his stiff joints. Sleeping upright seemed to hurt his back. Moving himself so the teen was standing, he glanced at the sleeping woman, his eyes trailing to the tops of her head, squinting. Technoblade's semi-long hair was tangled and released from its braid. 

Ranboo looked at the pinkette, before turning back to Cypress, staring at the top of her head a little longer, he wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him, or the small points on her head were real, resembling those of Tubbo's, only smaller. From what he had seen, it reminded him of a certain President, horns, specifically. Or Puffy's, she had them as well, although maybe it was a hereditary thing. Puffy was her sister, so maybe it was because of that.

He heard a small groan, Technoblade shifting himself so he was upright, dragging his hand down in his face in attempts to wake himself up.
"Ranboo, what are you..?" He muttered, his voice raspy, seeing as he caught a cold. Technoblade let his eyes move to where the teens were looking, blinking a few times, before rubbing his eyes.

"That was my reaction, but Puffy has them right? So it's hereditary?" Ranboo asked nervously, keeping the urge to touch them to himself. The pinkette blinked, as if trying to recall something.

"Puffy's adopted." He spoke nonchalantly, pausing for a second after he spoke.
"Puffy's.. adopted.." He repeated slower, the pinkette shifted his gaze again, before moving it back to Ranboo.

"Puffy's adopted." Ranboo agreed, for the third time.
"So those aren't hereditary?" Technoblade shrugged.

"I mean, considering you're part enderman, I'm what, part piglin? Schlatt was a full goat. Puffy and Tubbo have some stuff, I don't think it's insanely out of the question.." he commented, shifting until he was able to stand up, his shirt was untucked. He groaned before reaching over, and slowly starting to brush out his hair. Ranboo sighed.

"Do you think she likes cake?"

―――――――――――

Cypress woke to the sound of pots and pans clanging together, followed by a few curses, and grunts. She blinked a few times, her vision spotty, most likely due to the headache which had formed. With a breath of exhaustion, she pushed herself up, both of her sons were gone, what was left was a written note. She raised an eyebrow before picking it up, reading through the contents. In less than a minute, she jolted herself up, shoving her feet into boots. 
Cypress was in more casual clothes, but at this point she could hardly care. Technoblade was brushing his teeth in the hallway.

"Where are you going?" He asked calmly, still brushing. She paused a few times, looking over the letter.

"Uh.. the savannah?" she spoke hesitantly, grabbing the sword which was slowly losing its shine.

"Oh, the kids, take the axe." He offered, nodding to the axe mounted on the wall, it had been a gift from Ranboo.
"Don't get hurt too badly, take your totem." He went through a list of items she needed, with a nod she went to retrieve them.