♛60♛

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**

blood, cursing, yelling, torn skin, descriptions of death, broken bones, and wounds., death, slight panic attack, major descriptions of gore, mentions of suicide

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

This chapter in particular will get a little rough at a few points, please be way, I'll have a little marker before the rougher writing.(
♛)

―――――――――――

Cypress' boots clicked as she walked down the prime path, Karl and Sapnap following. They decided it wasn't wise to even think about slowing the woman down. Pure confusion and anger radiated off her being the closer they got to L'Manberg.

"Wait Cy-"Sapnap began, tugging on the sleeve of her navy cape. The woman paused, and looked at him, nodding him to continue. He breathed out slightly before shoving his sword into her hand, which she gently tucked into her belt, before turning to show the man her other side which held her iconic axe.

"Thank you, Sapnap. I suggest both of you leave incase things become dirty." Cypress advised, before continuing to walk. Her totem gently thumped onto her chest with every step she took, reminding her of her extra life given to her through the magic. Once she reached L'Manberg, the first thing she noticed was Phil standing inside of his house, metal boots on his feet. The man turned to meet her gaze. His eyes were panicked before they flickered down to the stage beneath him.

"Technoblade, you're here to pay for your war crimes and the attack of L'Manbergian citizens during the festival as well as the final war."Quackity was reading off a sheet of paper, going over a written down speech. On a slightly higher stand stood Techno, his hands pressed against the bars, stripped of his belongings. He made temporary eye contact, his gaze trailing up to the silver crown that rested upon his friends head. While he hated traditional government, the woman looked good with a crown.

Tubbo was the first to notice her, a panicked expression crossing his face when he realized Technoblade was her friend.

"Mom, please before you do anything. Please let me explain."he begged as she neared the stage. The silence coming from the four men who had cheered on the execution was almost funny. Cypress held her head high, her angered gaze shifting over the Quackity who was near the lever.

"Move." She said simply. Quackity hesitated for a second, before joining back with Fundy and Ranboo.
"Tubbo? Explain. "She requested gently, moving her body to block the lever.

"Tommy's dead mom." He choked out, his eyes glossing over with fresh tears. Cypress blinked a few times, the corners of her version creating black spots.

"He's.. what?" She gasped out, her hand shifting onto the hilt of her axe, gripping the leather bound handle as comfort. The woman felt her lungs close uncomfortably, her knuckles turning white due to her grip.

"I-I went to go visit him." Her son walked towards her, wrapping his arms around his mothers waist.
"H-He jumped mom.. I saw the tower, Puffy saw it too he- he's gone?" He choked out, not daring to look up at his mother who hadn't moved. He felt warm arms wrap around him, gently pushing him into her.

"It'll be okay." She mumbled out, tucking her chin onto his hair. Quackity's eyes kept shifting to the lever and back at the mother and son.
"Tommy may be gone," his name felt like glass on her tongue, "but it's no reason to execute Techno."