♛52♛

(Fanart pog????????????????????MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????? Credit to ya know, well you do know, but. I respect people's wishes I swear. (Politely asked for name to be unshared) 

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**

Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling, puking, eating habits, overall malnourishment

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

I realize time works a bit differently in the dreamsmp, and in my opinion a lot of moments happen over months, possibly years, so i'm going with that? There are in fact a few timeskips within the chapter, I don't think they're that big? all are either 2 weeks-a month or two. Time just doesn't exist alright- cut me some slack

*Chapters a little spicy, like, medium spice*

―――――――――――

Being alive was difficult. Through the first week, I had been either throwing up, trying to force food into my body, or sleeping. Being dead had caused my body to lose massive amounts of fat and muscle, reducing me to a bony, unhealthy state. I was almost constantly ridding my body of ectoplasm, the material in which my ghost body was made of. Dream had left quite some time ago, leaving Phil and Techno to take care of me. The former had been slipping health potions into whatever food I could keep down, which in this case was saltine crackers and occasionally soup broths. Thankfully, almost everything was still in tact, aside from some areas that had ended up beginning the decaying process. It was a pain to deal with, but the weaker parts of my body were coated in bandages while the skin slowly healed itself.

Walking was also something I ended up struggling with, which led me into physical therapy so I could regain my strength. A month had passed before I was able to stand on my own for more than ten minutes. I had regained enough muscle to support my body, and worked on consuming thicker soups. Another factor was that my throat was fried until further notice. It was a permanent sore throat, causing my speech to become raspy. The two men taking care of me put in the effort to find remedies to cure this. I suppose this was a punishment for being alive when you are suppose to be dead.

"I brought soup."My pink haired friend, which wasn't exactly a friend anymore, we just haven't discussed our relationship further, was stood in the doorway. I breathed softly, pushing myself up with a small groan, patting the bed next to me. It had taken a week to be able to push myself up. The only thing motivating me was revenge, and the chance to see my children again. I was going to be strong for them, and I was going to recover so when the time came, I could fight beside them. Technoblade moved to sit next to me, causing a dip in the bed before setting the soup onto my lap.

One thing I missed was warmth. I was given the gift of heat and that was the most blissful part about being alone. The man next to me gently rubbed my shoulder, this was a typical routine. I, or someone else, would help stretch out my limbs to prevent them from locking up, it was the best we could do seeing as I couldn't handle much physical activity.  The pink haired man pressed a gently kiss to my forehead. He was in retirement as he called it, of course I didn't believe a single word of that. I knew him.

―――――――――――

Another two months had passed. I could now walk around, my voice was still raspy, but it was on the verge of becoming normal. Once I was able to move, eat, and talk without much difficulty, Technoblade promised to help train me back to what I once was. I knew he wouldn't go very easy on me, even if he became putty whenever he was in arms reach of me. I found it funny how such a terrifying and hated man would have the lightest hands, careful not to hurt me. I felt weak, and this time I truly was.