♛92♛

tw/cw: cursing

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

I am being nice, three times in a row

―――――――――――

When Ranboo and Tubbo had returned, they had walked into an empty house. The fireplace had gone out, only the soft cooling embers being left. The house was warm though, even in the cold of late winter.

"Mum? Are you here." Tubbo called out, placing his bag on the floor gently, allowing Ranboo to remove his coat. The hybrid glanced around for a few seconds, before looking down towards the living room.

"Couch?" The taller teen guessed, slipping off his snow boots, before beginning to walk towards where the family room was located, Tubbo following.

"Aw.." the shorter trailed off, spotting the couch pulled out to create a makeshift bed. He was a little shocked, judging by normal standards, he would've assumed positioning would be different. There was a small second of fear, before he spotted his son carefully curled and tucked between the two.
"Technoblade's a little spoon."

"Oh boy I'm never letting that one go." Ranboo spoke gleefully, half snickering. Cypress was the one on the outmost of the makeshift bed, Michael was on top of one of her arms, the pigmans head snuggled into where her collar bone met her shoulder, while her other arm was wrapped loosely around the larger pinkette, the latter being curled up as well.
"We should probably leave them."

"Soup? Maybe Puffy can come over. Oh- Oh, Tommy too." Tubbo commented, stretching his arms out, making his way to their kitchen to dig through the pantries. Ranboo sighed, moving to grab his coat again.

"Stay here, maybe start the fire again, I'll go grab them."

"Byeeee Ranboooo." Tubbo called, jokingly blowing a kiss towards his fiancé who let out another sigh before slouching himself down in order to fit through the door, before leaving the house quietly. Tubbo was humming quietly, carefully trying to make himself a cup of tea. With a soft grunt, he moved onto his toes, muttering curses and complaints.

A hand beside him made the teen freeze, making an upwards glance to his mother who had the jar of honey in her hand, gently setting it on the counter in front of him.

"Mum, you should be asleep." he half scolded, taking the honey stick out, mixing a generous amount into the hot tea, swirling the stick until it was clean. Cypress hummed, almost tiredly, rubbing her eyes before sitting down at the table.

"Found it hard to sleep, still, Michael and Techno are still sleeping, so it's fine." She waved him off, and the teen grumbled again, sitting down in front of her with a few crisps. 

"Was Michael okay? Sometimes he gets all over the place."

"Yeah, no he was great. I taught him a few words. You should really teach him more, it'd be beneficial for him to learn how to communicate."

"Actually, I was gonna ask you if you'd be willing to teach him. See, I'm not the best teacher, or learner. I'm dyslexic if you didn't know-"

"Tubbo, I'm your mum, I know your dyslexic."

"Besides the point, but would you mind? At least a few lessons."

Cypress hummed, glancing back towards the living room, Techno and Michael still curled into each other, the formers arm being wrapped protectively around the latter. 
"I can, but- you owe me." She spoke, cupping her chin in her hand. A few seconds of silence went by before her son agreed, causing a soft smile to grace her features.

"Puffy's here." She added, as if on cue, her sister opened the door, shaking out the tufts of curled white hair, on her arm was Niki. It was strange, how many of the people seemed to hate each other, but for once they were all together civilly. Puffy was practically bouncing, leaving her fiancés arm to crash into Cypress, pulling the shorter into her arms.

"Pressy..." Puffy whined, tucking her older sisters face into her, using the nickname she would use when they were kids. Of course, Puffy didn't remember all that much, Cypress had left without any goodbyes, following Technoblade to the ends of the earth. She didn't blame her sister though, love was a strange thing.

"Hello Puffy." Cypress greeted softly, returning the hug before pulling away. Tommy was tucked into a winter coat she had given him when Christmas had rolled around. The teen seemed to brighten up, shaking off the previous nerves when he saw his mother.

"Mum- Are you okay?" He quickly asked, unwrapping the red scarf from his neck, before pulling his mother into a hug after Puffy, not quite catching the deeply rooted glares which emitted from Niki.

"I'm.. managing. It's fine though." She waved him off, pressing a kiss to the teens cheek, which he hurriedly wiped off, pulling a sour face.

"Oh mum, come on, I'm too old fo-" He cut himself off by his mothers look, awkwardly laughing and trying to ease the tension.
"I am not too old for that." Tubbo snickered, earning a hushed yell from Tommy.

"Both of you quiet, Techno and Michael are sleeping."

"You're still with that prick?" Tommy felt multiple eyes on him.
"It's a good thing." He quickly added, another breath of relief leaving his chest. Cypress was about to speak when a groan left the room.

"You woke them up." She scolded, smacking the back of Tommy's head before moving back over to the makeshift bed, seeing Michael half sat up, rubbing his eye. Seeing as he was fully a pigman, in their world, his flesh seemed to decay, leaving only only of his eyes to work properly, the other seemed to be squinted shut at all times.

"Love.. you." The pig stuttered out, crawling over to Cypress, holding his arms out. She bit back tears, holding her arms out as well. Puffy was quietly 'awing' from the other room. Cypress had always been good with kids, unlike herself. She had somehow managed to have two little ducklings that followed her around. One being a mass murderer now in prison, and the other being a god. She figured her sister was doing better are the parental end.

"I love you too Michael. Do you want something to eat?" Cypress' arms were tightly coiled around the child, the latter hugging back with just as much strength, his floppy ears flicking every time she spoke. 

"Food?" He commented, resting his chin on her shoulder, staring at his parents who were in the kitchen.

"Quiet down." Muttered a monotoned voice, that being Technoblade who had an arm crossed over his face.

"Nope." Cypress popped her mouth, leaning down to press a kiss to the pinkettes forehead.
"Good morning though. You slept a while."

"The little kid over there put me right to sleep."

"I know he did. You were both out like a rock." She teased, feeling her hand being grabbed, the larger man carefully playing with her fingers, pressing a kiss to the top of her hand, before giving it three squeezes. A silent I love you. The ravenette shifted her hand to squeeze his hand back, breathing out a soft sigh.

"I love you." Techno spoke gently, methodically tracing the scars that were etched along her skin.

"I love you too Techno."

"lov...Love! You two!" A small third voice chimed in, causing the adults to hold in delicate laughs.