♛26♛

:)

--------------------

"Techno?"

The man froze, a large grin forming on his face and then he retracted his sword. He swung it a few times. This was the first time they had seen eachother in almost 4 years, it felt weird, but god he missed his friend.

Cypress looked a lot different, her hair was longer, and she had definitely gotten taller, it made him undeniably happy. Tommy was the one in the bush, and in the moment of silence the two adults shared, he full on tackled his mom, aiming to get her onto the ground. Unfortunately it didn't work seeing as the woman shifted her body, and caught Tommy into her.

"You need a haircut."She says simply, Technoblade didn't bring it up, but her voice sounded stressed. Tommy noticed it because he froze for a second, blinking a few times.

"What's up with your voice woman?" Tommy asked, not wanting to call Cypress mom in front of king-like man. He didn't want to embarass himself, Techno had become one of his many idols. Cypress sighed, pressed a kiss to his temple. Before picking her bags back up, holding one out to Tommy, who, with a scowl, took them from her. He would never admit it, but the teen missed her a lot. Hearing about what Shlatt was doing, especially from a distraught Tubbo, made him feel like shit. Techno took the two other bags, and said something about being a respectful gentleman. Cypress rolled her eyes at that.

"We'll take you to the ravine."Tommy said, puffing out his chest and seeming proud that he got to  lead the two adults. Techno shook his head with a small groan before starting to follow the over-confident teen. There wasn't much small talk while they walked to their destination, few words were exchanged. Technoblade never really spoke that much, and Tommy understood something had happened to his mom, deciding it was best to not have her speak.

"Cypress? Just a small warning, Wilbur's gone a bit off the rails."Tommy warned, digging out their base, making sure it was open enough for all of them. He went first, followed by Cypress, and then Techno who was given the task of covering it back up. The blond quickly moved them down the stairs, seeing as the first room was small. Cypress was a bit claustrophobic. She wouldn't say she was traumatized but being underground always seemed to suffocate her. She heard rushing water, being careful of her steps. They lived in a ravine, as Tommy mentioned. It was lit up, with lanterns reminding her of the stars. 

"If you get past all the dust it's actually pretty neat."Techno butt in, skipping a few levels until he reached the bottom. He discovered the bags were full of days upon weeks of food, some were things like preserved fruits and vegetables. He had been potato farming almost every day since he joined Pogtopia, which was the name the civilization was dubbed. The next thing she noticed was Wilbur sitting in front of a fireplace with slabs of meat cooking on the sides.  He didn't look great. His cheeks took a thin slope into his face, he had eye bags. The former President just looked tired, exhausted.

He perked up when he heard footsteps, and the wonderful aroma of home cooked foods.
"Wilbuurrrrr- We're home."Tommy called, stumbling down the steps, another bag full of supplies. While Techno was going through one bag, he had found some objects he found to be a bit suspicious, especially for his friend. She refused to use it, even when they ruled at the palace together. He was startled by Wilbur, who placed a hand on his shoulder. For the first time since Techno had joined, Wilbur had a grin on his face. There was no malicious intent behind his smile, it was pure joy. 

Cypress carefully stepped down the last steps, taking a look at all they had. It definitely wasn't bad, seeing as they hadn't been out here that long. She noticed Wilbur, and slowly walked towards him, while he full on sprinted, and they hugged once they reached each other. Wilbur had a few tears pouring down his face, he was constantly updated on her progress by Tubbo, and hearing what the tyrant had done to her made him think thoughts he shouldn't be thinking. He would go as far as killing an entire village if it meant she'd never go through that again.

"How are you?"He asked softly, moving to sit back down, Cypress let out a small laugh. She wasn't sure if her voice would ever be the same, currently if she raised her voice, the sound would be scratchy and cut out like a broken record. Normally, it was okay, talking for a long period of time would make her either throw up blood, or leave her speechless for a few hours while her vocal cords recovered.

"I've been.. better?"She tried, looking up at the ceiling. "I can't exactly speak as well as I wished, but hopefully it heals with time." Tommy decided to be the brave one.

"Hey mom?,"He cursed in his mind, the word slipped out before he caught himself, The teen caught Techno and Wilbur trying not to laugh,"Fuck. Shit wait no I didn't say that."He began again, quickly apologizing for cursing at his mother.

"Don't curse at your mom, Tommy"Technoblade teased, a grin on his face. Teasing Tommy was by far his favorite past time. The teen grumbled,"What.. What happened with Shlatt." The room went silent for a second, the only sound being a sigh coming from his mom.

"Mm.. I almost drowned?"She tried, nonchalantly. Cypress didn't think anything of it, but she lifted the robe a bit, showing the numerous scars covering her legs up until her middle thigh,"These were from him."She gestured before pulling up the sleeves too. This went on for a while, with each scar the three men saw, the more they all decided they wanted to murder a goat.

Cypress sucked in a breath, the last one as probably the hardest on her mentally, when she discovered what the man did she felt disgusting. There was no way of removing the scar, so she just hoped with time her skin eventually grew over it. 

When she spoke to them about the words carved into her back, which were still raw, new scabs being formed over it. Wilbur had to hold the teen down. The former president was pissed off beyond belief, but killing Shlatt wouldn't do anything. 

"There's no worries though." She says simply, tracing the sharpened edge of her axe.

"If anyone's killing Shlatt it'll be me."