♛MCC♛

Considering its Mcc, this does take place in the real  world, so I will be using their real names(Only for those who haven't said anything about it). Of course, this is all fiction and isn't meant to reflect poorly on anyone.

I'm aware of a few boundaries, not all, so it always helps to be more informed :)

Thank you for 600k:), for 600k you get  near 6,000 words

―――――――――――

When Niki had found out we were on the same team, she messaged me non-stop about matching skins. It was a gift from the heavens, as the German woman said. She had only been in one or two previous events, and she seemed happy to be with someone she knew.
Niki and I had met when I first went to university, mainly due to a letter program my English professor had enrolled me in. We had hung out within the first year of meeting, which led to me meeting a few of my other current friends.

Will, who easily came in as my best friend, lived relatively near me. We both lived in Brighton, and he had helped me through a lot. He had also introduced me to a few of his friends, mainly Tommy and Toby, both who were youtubers as well. I had never met the two teenagers, but Will assured me we'd all meet at some point.

I had been a decently growing youtuber for a few years now, my follower count had jumped from around 3.4 million to around 7 million ever since I had joined the Dreamsmp. I occasionally streamed on twitch as well. Dream, or Clay as he had asked me to call him, had invited me when Will had began proposing revolution. Of course I agreed, the Florida man had never really invited random people, so I took my chances. He had owed me a favor regardless.

Of course this led to me being involved in roleplay, which is what the server had turned into. I was currently playing as an aid for Will, helping where I could. Occasionally I'd have a few important lines to say, but overall the story revolved around 'L'Manberg'. 
It had always been funny due to the fact that my minecraft skin was a polar bear, which fit in with Fundy's, but contrasted to the others more human-like skins.

There had been loads of fanart being created for the smp, which had led to me releasing what my general looks were based on a donation I received. Of course, all of my friends supported my faceless endeavors, and I planned on using a face cam at some point. Although whenever I went to turn it on, or even look at it, I could feel panic rise in my throat. It wasn't as if I was uncomfortable with my looks, more so how people would react. As much time as i've spent on the internet, people had already tried going through my personal information, attempting to release it and 'leak' photos about what I looked like.

It was nerve-wracking, and seeing as I had issues with it in the past, I personally didn't feel as if it was a good idea to take any big steps. My phone dinged a few times, most likely Niki. I glanced over from my open laptop, which had my essay pulled up. Niki was spamming "Ceci" before asking if we could use matching skins. I hesitated on my answer, before responding that I would put a pink scarf on my skin. That seemed to satisfy her, and she quickly left the chat.

The event was tomorrow, which only gave me a few hours to finish all of my work. Sometimes I regret choosing to major in engineering. Not many women even went into the major, which had led  to a lot of people, mainly men, saying I wouldn't make it one day. If I wasn't so petty and spiteful, I might've picked a different major as soon as I was told that. I had enough of a fanbase to get away with just doing youtube and streaming as my job, but I wanted to prove a lot of people wrong. Making my parents proud was also a big concern. I grew up in Korea with both of my parents, due to work my Mom left my dad, and we moved into Europe. Of course, they were on wonderful terms, marriage wasn't for everyone, but neither of them were bitter, and often they'd get together and have mini 'divorce' anniversaries.