♛45♛

Hello- I posted the one-shot book so if you're into that sorta thing, check it out :D

tw/cw: Some cursing :D
(LOOK WHAT I W AS SEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNTTTTT)
*Some of this is out of order, I just combined two days, so some stuff is just in there*

―――――――――――

The day after the trial had finally came, whilst Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, Tommy, and Dream were in the discussion room near the holy lands, Cypress waited outside with Wilbur. Her foot was tapping nervously on the ground as she fiddled with the knitted sweater her friend had gifted her. She could hear yelling, mainly from Tommy, and Tubbo requesting his silence.

it felt like years until finally they all piled out, Dream was silent, following the group. Tommy seemed to be talking a lot, mouthing off to the green hoodied man, going on about his dead horse, Spirit. Dream seemed to be deep in thought. He glanced over to the ghost, shifting his fingers, beckoning her to come to it. Quackity was looking at them pissed as he watched the woman move over to Dream.

Cypress and Dream walked next to each other, the taller slightly behind the woman, following the 'cabinet' to the entrance of L'Manberg. There were obsidian walls surrounding the nation, it reminded her of the early days of L'Manberg. The man with the glasses, Fundy, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and her. She remembered teaching them minor fighting skills and how to start fires easily. Dream had a grip on her wrist, seeing as pain didn't effect her, the only one who noticed was once again Quackity. The masked man's hands were turning white, his fingers digging uncomfortably into the ectoplasm. 

The mexican man stopped for a few seconds, moving to stand beside the woman and Dream, his face had an immediate glare and he took Cypress' other hand, practically ripping Dream's clenched hand from the woman.

"Back off asshat."Quackity grumbled, leading the woman up by Tubbo, who looked very deep in thought. Tommy had his arms crossed, everytime he looked back to dream, the grin on the man's mask seemed to widen. He quickly picked up his pace, falling right next to his mother, who's ghost gave him a comforting smile, before reaching down and holding his hand.

Once they made their way to the wall, Dream crossed his arms.

"Tubbo? Seeing as you're the President."He emphasised the last word,"I'd like to speak with you, give you an ultimatum." The President nodded, following the leader a bit away. Quackity picked up the wrist Dream had a hold of, checking to make sure no damage was done. The only thing left was slow filling finger holes embedded in the material.

"Why didn't you stop him Cy?"He asked, dropping her wrist. Quackity was upset, not directly at the woman, but more so Dream. He felt guilt fill his veins seeing the worried expression on her face.
"No no no it's okay, I'm not mad at you, I just didn't know if you were in pain."He quickly said, shaking his hands. The woman blinked a few times, staring at her sunken in wrist.

"I didn't feel anything, or I don't feel anything."She asked solemnly, letting her wrist drop with a  sigh.

"Do you think they're talking about Tommy?"Fundy asked, out of the blue, causing her son to glare, the mexican to cover his mouth, attempting not to curse the fox out.

"What the fuck do you think they'd be talking about? Tea parties?" Quackity did not succeed.

Tubbo finally returned, a dark look on his face.
"Council, I'd like to speak with you, regarding Tommy." He requested, walking away again without another word. Dream moved over the the woman, pulling her into a light hug, muchh softer than usually. Ghostbur had even looked at the pair in worry. The masked man stood beside the ghost, slightly to her right.