♛6♛

Dream had finally pulled her away from the fire, leading her back to the community house. Of course it usually was used as the trios base of operations due to the secrecy of their own homes.

"You did good little spy."He spoke once they were all sitting. Cypress had this wistful distant look in her eyes, almost as if she was recalling something and not exactly present in the conversation."You're free to go back now, but if we need you again, you'll be coming with us without a fight, understand?"He paused, Sapnap cutting Dream off.

"Yeah totally, that was fun. You seemed to enjoy it after getting uh.."He stopped,"Getting a push in the right direction?"He offered. Sapnap wasn't sure if he gave the right words for the situation. Cypress was about to walk out of the building, before pausing and walking back.

"Could I get that update on my axe? If.. If we're going to be working together, I'd like a better form of protection."Dream thought about it before moving into a black chest with what looked like dust, coming off of it.

"Small correction darling, you're just working for us. I named you little spy for a reason."His voice wasn't as harsh or demanding. It was teasingly almost. Cypress assumed she would now be spying on her friends for the trio. The lime green figure pulled out a shiny, light blue axe. He paused for a second, before launching it at the girl. Cypress, having experience with the weapon waited for a second, she quickly stuck her hand and prayed for the best. She wasn't sure of the exact force or spin of the throw, but when she caught it easily in her hand, she decided it didn't matter. It was a struggle to keep her eyes open, due to the possibility of her hand being cut off. Dream gave her a small nod of approvement, looking pretty impressed. George's face was priceless. His jaw looked drop and it was the most panicked expression she'd ever seen.

"Oh my god are you okay?"He asked quickly, punching Dream in the shoulder before moving over to her. Sapnap joined him, checking over the girl who was just staring at the man who threw the weapon."Dream dude, you could've killed her."George said worriedly, checking over her skin once more.

"I knew she would've lived. Go on little spy, you have some information to collect for us don't you?"Dream asked casually, then paused, almost as if remember something."Once this is all over and done with you're welcome here. Into our group" and with Dreams final, Cypress walks away. Once she was positive they could see her, she made a dead sprint to L'Manberg, passing by the dwindling trees. She ran into the walls, spotting the two boys before tackling them in a hug. She kept her tears to herself as Tubbo wept.

"Woman. Why were you with them?"Tommy demanded almost instantly, but even so, he hugged her back like his life depending . He had been worried about the older woman, despite how he was talking to her. Wilbur was coming to the trio, his eyes watering when he saw their newest member had returned home safe, aside from the bandage around their neck.

"Where have you been Cypress?"Wilbur asked, desperate for an answer. Tubbo and Tommy pulled away once their leader had came to her. He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into his chest harshly. The brown haired man held back his cries. They barely had any people and he had just written the "Declaration of Independance". He was worried about the only female member. Alike the rest of the members, they were all his children of sorts.

"Oh hell yeah, where'd you get this sick axe?"Tommy asked abruptly, gesturing to the axe she had attached to her hip, in replace of her old iron one. Cypress breathed out and quickly thought of something, hopefully they didn't find it suspicious. She didn't want to choose sides.

"I stole it."She thought for a second,"From the George guy. with the glasses?"She explained, hoping they bought it. Tommy let out a hearty laugh.

"Of course you did. That Gogy is so stupid isn't he, Tubbo?" He asked, shifting his gaze to his friend, his eyes were puffy and he had stop crying. The smaller brown haired boy gave his counterpart a weak smile and nodded. Wilbur sighed, squeezing Cypress into his chest once more, before pulling away.

"Cypress, we're at war."Wilbur says, the tone shifting into a more serious one,"Can we talk in the van?"He asks, not waiting to hear her answer, but takes her hand, gently leading her inside."Cypress we're at war. and we all need your help. I don't think we'll survive if we.. if we don't fight with all we have. Will you stand with me? Please"He asked hesitantly.

"I'll stand with you Wilbur, im apart of L'Manberg, I can't abandon it."She choked out, it wasn't intentional, but wearing where the nation was made her want to break down and cry for everything that happened."Tommy is the vice president. He.. he's the only one I can trust, aside from Tubbo, which is Tommy's right hand man. Im not sure how it works, and now you." Wilbur paused and slammed his fists onto the small table."We can't keep doing this. We have to attack, we have to do something."

Cypress moved towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder. It hurt to see him like this,"Before we attack, lets all train. I have some weapons, and we can make some wooden ones for sword practicing. We can set up targets. We can't just rush in Wilbur, we have to prepare."She suggested slowly, trying to calm the older man down.

"I can't lose everything. Not now. We worked so hard Cy. We have a declaration. I made a song.'Wilbur yelled out shakily, completely baffled at what was happening.

"Will you be our ambassador Cypress? please. You have experience, you've- you've been out there and you didn't come back wounded."He was begging now, holding onto her hands like it was his final life line, tears in his eyes. He was desperate.

"I'll be here Will. I promise, history has its eyes on us after all, doesn't it"