♛27♛

Please note! Many of the times will be extended just for plot purposes

Cw/tw:Just cursing!

―――――――――――

For the next month, Tommy, Techno and Cypress were constantly working on techniques, the two older, of course holding things back. They both played on each others flaws, where Techno lacked patience he replaced with pure strength. Vice versa for Cypress. Tommy was doing a lot better fighting wise.  His techniques had developed immensely, and she was proud. He would grow up to be a wonderful person someday. Wilbur however, was slowly losing it. The two men had informed her about the former presidents current mental state, and it had been okay while she was staying with them.

Wilbur kept going on about how Manberg didn't really matter anywhere, he even offered Cypress and Techno to run away with him, no government, nothing. It'd just be them and maybe Niki. Techno didn't have a preference, apparently he had grown up with Wilbur, and then had left at the age of 10 or so, within the next year is when he met Cypress and her family.

The woman's family was a touchy subject, they weren't all dead or anything, or, not to her at least. Her father had been the one to provide Technoblade with work for money for a few years, until he took Cypress and himself to a fallen kingdom on the peak of the woman's 18th birthday, He had been 19 at the time. Her mother, in short terms, was a ghost. The older lady had passed away in her early 30's, and continued to follow around her father. Cypress also had an adoptive sister, which the family quite literally found off the streets.

Seeing as it was nearing December, her own birthday was almost upon the group. She had never really mentioned it, Techno being the only one who knew, and even he never did anything extravagant. Typically it was a chess board, or something like a cool flower he picked up. She didn't mind at all, it wasn't the most important thing on her mind.

Apparently Tubbo had been a spy for Pogtopia, today was the first day he had reported to them since. Cypress was the last to know, and when she found out, the boys she was living with, even the almighty Technoblade, couldn't help be just the slightest bit terrified of the woman. They had been informed of the festival Shlatt was holding. Tubbo seemed so genuinely excited that he was going to be giving a speech and decorating around the podium. Once her brunet son had left, of course after hugs. Wilbur asked for some privacy, obviously knowing the two other adults would be listening in fron Technoblades potato farms.

"Tommy? I have a question for you." WIlbur asked, tucking his hands into the new trench coat he had acquired. Tommy nodded, not thinking anything of it."Tommy ,what Shlatt is doing isn't bad, is it. I mean he's holding this whole festival right? Thats- Thats not a bad thing. Tommy are we the bad guys? Because, from where I stand we are and, do you think we're the bad guys?"

"Wilbur, of course not, im- im always right, we can't be the bad guys-"

"Tommy Listen to me. We made ourselves the leaders, we had an election, Shlatt one. It feels like, it feels like we're the bad guys. Tommy? Am I, Am I the bad- am I the villain in your history." The teen quickly shook his head."No Wilbur, no we're right, we can't be the bad guys."

"Tommy you aren't listening to me. I want to say something to you. Me and you, we both agree we're right. We're in the right here."Wilbur paused, a small grin on his face,"Let's be the bad guys Tommy. Our countries so far behind us. This is a new era. I say if we can't have Manberg. Then no one. No one can have manberg. " Tommy tried butting in.

"We burn the place to the fucking ground. I want it all gone. Blown to kingdom come. Tommy let's be villains. We've had weeks, months to figure out what to do, we don't... What's the point of rebuilding.. Dream. Dream isn't on our side Tommy. He's just doing this because we are enemies with Shlatt. Once we win, the Dreamsmp will be at our throat again."

Tommy stood there silently, Cypress wanted to go out and hug her son, Techno held her back, obviously wanting to see how far Wilbur would go.

"We have shed too much blood. Your mum over there? She died. She was dead in the enemies arms and we did fucking nothing Tommy. You died. and I can't end up losing the people I actually care about. Cypress, Technoblade, and you are all I have. Tubbo isn't on our side. He's fucking working with Shlatt." Tommy tried speaking again, being shut down by Wilbur immediately.

"I know why you're doing this Tommy. I know I see it.. I see it in your eyes Tommy In your voice.. You're scared. You're scared Tommy. When I said you were never going to be President, I meant that."Wilbur let out a laugh, holding onto the stone wall for support,"It wasn't a challenge Tommy. You'll never be President. you're trying to prove me wrong.But Im right TommyInnit. We've lost Tommy. Whether we win or lose, we've already lost. So let's just blow it all up. We'll rig the fucking festival Tommy." Wilbur took in a deep, satisfied breath,"We're going to be the villains Tommy. You, me, Cypress and Technoblade." Cypress turned to look at the pink haired man, his jaw was tight.

"We'll rig the festival and blow it all up."

―――――――――――

A few people had some questions, so im gonna answer a few now :D

Is this her villain arc:
Cypress, in my opinion, follows her own morals, so she could be a hero in one situation, a villain in others.

Dream or Techno:
 I've become a bit unbiased, but I typically favor Techno

Pronouns:
I typically just go by they!

Looks:
Uhhh I got like medium length light brown hair, blueish eyes? Im pretty short

Who do I support, Pogtopia, Manberg, or Anarchy:
Personally, I support Mexican L'Manberg.

How long will the book be:

As long as it takes for me to be satisfied

Side stories?:
Yes! I have a few planned on such as Tommy and Tubbo adoption situation, possibly personal days/more intimate moments with love interests? Might do the whole birthday thing, an entire chapter dedicated to the past? It's explained in little detail above. Not sure, maybe some au's?(Maybe comment certain ones---)

Endings:
The plan is to have a good/bad ending for Dream and Techno, a both ending, a Niki ending, and a neither ending.(Possibly a Tommy and Tubbo one) I want to appeal to as many people as possible and they all seem pretty interesting to watch

Favorite colors:
Amaranthine, Phthalo Blue, Lavender, and a mint cream color?

Year:
I am currently in high school if that helps at all.

Zodiac Sign:
I am a virgo! :D