♛49♛

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**
Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience this because I didn't provide good enough warnings. This is not a very light on the mind arc.

A small note, there's like a shit ton of symbolism and i'm so proud i knew things without research.

*There's one, so sus part that I tried playing off and I don't think it worked*

―――――――――――

Getting back to Technoblade's cottage was a hassle when the woman in front of him kept commenting about how she'd never seen snow, as if she didn't live in the arctic with him and his dad for like half a year. The monarch saw this as more of her memory ceasing to exist, it was happening with her body as well. Parts of her body were now completely translucent, he'd only hoped they'd have enough time to even try what Phil and him had found.

If it ended up not working, it's not like it would hurt the ghost. She was already dead so she couldn't actually die again, which was very beneficial considering they were possibly messing with some kind of satanic ritual. His mind drifted away from that, seeing as Phil was coming home tomorrow, he figured he'd spend some time with her. Cypress had been trying to catch snowflakes with her tongue ever since they got into the cold terrain. The pinkette rolled his eyes, moving Carl into his pen before hopping off of the horse, helping the ghost off after. The cold tundra was very useful, seeing as the woman had died a little over a month ago, they had to keep her body somewhere. Sure, it was morbid, but the numbing cold kept the dead body intact, almost perfectly preserved.

"Techno.."She whispered yelled, holding her arms out, unmoving. He raised an eyebrow.
"Techno, Techno look look! On my nose!"She whispered out, slowly turning. A pale green butterfly was sat on her nose. Her yellowed out eyes were looking towards her nose at the insect.

"Look how pretty it is!" Her voice wasn't very loud, but somehow the butterfly was startled, causing it to flap its wings and fly away.

"It was very pretty."He mused, running a hand down Carl's flank. The ghost was now laying in the snow, it didn't make any imprints when she did. Technoblade raised an eyebrow, before carefully filling his hand with snow. He began patting the powder into a substance, before shutting one eye and launching it at the ghost. Cypress flinched when she felt something cold smack her in the head, causing powder to fall from her head.

"That reminds me of something.."She spoke aloud, grabbing her own snow. If she was careful enough, the flakes wouldn't fall through her faded fingertips. She did the same as him, patting it into a messy ball, before launching it at her friend. When it hit his shoulder, he turned and moved towards her.

"We played a little game of hide and seek remember?" He cooed softly. The man wasn't walking very fast, but something about his tone and words made the ghost pop up.

"We played hide and seek? In the Antarctic Empire right?" She confirmed, taking a few steps back. Even she was aware of the grin creeping up on his face.

"Do you remember my little speech? About how humans would hunt their prey, stalking them until they grew tired?" The pinkettes voice was teasing. She blinked a few times, suddenly getting the memo before she ran off into the woods. Techno had to rethink some of his decisions, he was looking for a ghost, while it snowed, in the woods. Nothing could go wrong.

"I forgot she doesn't leave footprints."

―――――――――――

It had taken near an hour just for Techno to find the woman, who was crouched down in a cave, giggling.

"I'm so sneaky." She was complimenting herself. He almost snickered before he hoped down in front of her.

"Caught you."He says simply, crouching down in front of Cypress. He was still smiling lightly, before he placed a cold hand to her cheek.
"Can I?" He quickly asked, not wanting to do anything without her permission. She tilted her head, giving him a nod, before gently pressing her lips to his.

Kissing never really had been one of his favorite things, in fact he had only kissed one person before, he didn't exactly care though. Cypress was more than enough for him. He'd go against the voices begging for blood to be with her even for a minute. She was his safe place in the world. Even when she was dead, she still felt like home, like a warm house with a fireplace heating the room. He'd thought about living with the woman before, he wasn't the biggest fan of kids, so maybe Tommy and Tubbo, whom he probably didn't have the best relationship with, could just move in with him.

When they pulled away, Technoblade could very clearly see the marigold blush coating his friends face. In all honesty, he thought it was cute. Yellow looked good on the woman surprisingly, he took her as more of a red kind of person like himself.

"Man I could really just like, bury you in the snow." The pinkette commented aloud, making the woman slightly under him freeze up. he stopped for a second, looking down.
"Wait that just slipped out I swear im not gonna bury ya'" He quickly covered, making the ghost sigh in relief.

"You don't breathe do you?" He asked, moving to make his legs more comfortable, Cypress nodded.

"I do not breathe, no."

"Okay so if I-" He cut himself off, he wasn't one to choke anyone out or anything, but he was genuinely curious to see what would happen. She rolled her eyes, giving him a disappointed look, before giving the go ahead.

"Wait im allowed to?" His curiosity was spiked due to him never choking anyone to death. Seeing as she was already dead, as well as gave consent.

Technoblade blinked a few times, before carefully placing his hands around the ghosts throat. He would admit it was kind of weird, but oddly enough choking someone sort of interested him. Cypress gave him a weird look.

"You know, typically when you try to kill someone you don-" The sound of her voice was cut off by the large hands around her neck tightening. It didn't hurt or anything, in fact she trusted the man on top of her with more than her life. Sure, wanting to choke out your best friend that you'd just kissed was a little weird, she had to admit, but she knew he would've never tried if she was actually alive.

Cypress gently rubbed his forearm once his nails had starting digging into the ectoplasm on her neck, he quickly pulled his hands away.

"Fuck. Im sorry- god I shouldn't have done that I.. Im sor-" He was cut off by a small 'blegh' coming from the woman, who was now pretending to be dead. She peaked open one of her eyes, to see him smiling again. She'd never heard the man curse and god it was terrifying.

"I let you, so don't worry. It didn't hurt or anything."She commented, slightly sitting up. It wasn't that easy considering he was basically straddling her waist. Cypress opened her arms gently, and Techno buried himself in them.

"Cypress? I know some people are temporary, but please, please just this once, be permanent."

―――――――――――

Uh okay it was kinda sus I admit.