21

The next day they woke up early and headed to class. They then made there way to the train station. "Karma I need to go to the bathroom" Y/N said. "K. Text me if something happens" he said. She nodded and pecked his lips.

She went to the bathroom and did her business. After she came out she went to grab a drink from the vending machine. When she put in the  number she wanted there was a bang on the soda machine. She looked up and saw asano. "Huh?" She questioned.

"Hey Y/N. Long time to no see" he smirked at her. "Oh hello Asano." She said and crouched down to get her soda. "So you still with that akabane guy." He asked. "Why wouldnt I be" she responded. "Oh I dont know he's kinda ya know crazy" Asano said.

"So are you" she snapped. "You sure he isnt just using you for sex" he said. "What's sex again?" She asked. He was dumb founded. "HOW COULD YOU NOW KNOW WHAT SEX IS!" He yelled. Suddenly there was ding on her phone

Karma<3:
Hey. Hurry up were getting on.

Sorry. I ran into asano
I'll be there in a minute
*read*

The girl looked up at the orange head. "Sorry that was karma i gotta go" she said and walked off.

Meanwhile

"Oh who's the love of my life?" Rio said with her devil horns. "Who do you think?" Karma said frustrated. "Aww! Oh and she ran into. Oh. Asano!" Rio smirked. "Rio can you shut up for five seconds" karma snapped. "Hey guys. RIO!" Y/N squealed. "My Wife!" Rio responded

She tackled Y/N into another seat hugging her. The girl laughed and got up. Her and rio talked until the announced the train would be starting. Rio kissed Y/N hand in a fancy way and left. The girl then sat next to karma. "Finally" he said. She smiled and nuzzled into his chest.

Soon Y/N was fast asleep in karmas lap. Okuda and Kayano were sitting next to them kanzaki, Sugino and Nagisa in the seat across for them but they were standing. "Huh. Has anyone seen koro sensei. Was he even at the train station" Sugino said. Suddenly he appeared on the window next to them

Karma flinched which caused Y/N to move a little in her sleep. "HOLY! not to pry but is ther some reason your stuck to the window?!" Nagisa yelled "uh I was stalking up on munchies at the turamol and lost track of time uh its alright I'll just stay here till we reach the next stop. Clocking engage! Nothing to see here just some ranomd luggage stuck to the side of a train" Koro sensei said. "Worst camouflage ever" Nagaisa said.