60

Y/N walked into a cafe and saw her class mate

"Hello isogai!" Y/N smiled gently holding onto the strap of her bag and hung low on her pink sundress. "Oh hey Y/N. Welcome back" Isogai sighed obviously uncomfortable

"Huh? Are you alright?" She asked. She sighed and walked up to her class mate giving him a hug. "Uh-thanks...but what was that for?" Isogai blushed as she pulled away. "Thought you could use one!" She smiled. "I guess what they say is true. She really is princess of Kunugigaoka" Isogai sweat dropped. "The usual?" He asked. "Mm!" She nodded and sat at a table.

"Well well" a voice said. She looked to the side and saw the orange head boy. "Asano?"

~♡~

Y

/N sat across from the big man on campus. "You look ravishing this afternoon, princess" the Male grinned.
"Oh..thank you very much" she mumbled. "Is there something you needed?" She asked. "Why aren't you in uniform?" Asano said avoiding the question

"Oh...I had a doctor's appointment today! So I thought I'd stop by to get something to eat then head to school" Y/N answered. "Are you still sure you dont want to come back to the main campus and be mine? I could pull strings just for you princess" asano offered.

"Mm...no thanks! No offense Asano you seem sweet but...I never wanna be apart from karma and i feel like i wouldn't be as happy as i am with him!" Y/N answered truthfully. "Heres your cake Y/N" Isogai said and set it down. "Thank you a lot Isogai! Your super sweet!" Y/N squealed

As Isogai walked away Y/N picked up the fork. "Would you like some?" She asked and held the fork to her. Asano looked at Y/N mesmerized. Even if she didnt love him how he loved her, her sweetness, gentleness, and kindness somehow brought him salvation from his awful father.

The innocent girl fed him a bite of cake and suddenly her phone began to ring. She looked at it and answered. "Hello?"

"Oh! Hi Karma!" She grinned happily into the phone. "Mm! Mhm! Yeah it went well! I'll be at school soon k? Uh- mm...I love you a lot to"

"Sorry asano I must be going. Karma's not going to school unless I do but it was lovely talking to you. Take care" she girl waved grabbing her bag. "Isogai! Come on! Were gonna be extra late"

"Coming!" Isogai shouted and took his apron off. "I clocked in so let's go"

The two grabbed there bags and headed out the door. The orange head boy looked at the girl and remembered his defeat from years ago. Where someone who wasn't him claimed ownership over her heart