87

As the final four of Karmas team moved in on the blue teams flag Nagisa and Y/N finally came out of hiding. Nagisa killed the two on the right and Y/N the left. She shot terusaka in the back of the head and flipped off his shoulder looking Rio straight in the eyes and shot her forehead. She landed next to to Nagisa as he helped her up

The two faced Karma and he glared at them.

Suddenly Maehara came behind Karma. The red head of course was capable of stabbing him but out of a random reflect Y/N held her gun up and shot him directly in the head. Her eyes were widned and she dropped the gun.

"Huh...I guess I know what I want"

Nagisa and Y/N dissapeared into the bushes as Karma yelled for them to come out. "Sorry Nagi" she smiled. Nagisa looked at her in shock and got up running into the left and came out of a corner. Karma turned keeping his guard up and ready to kill her.

She cupped his face much to his surprise and kissed him. He was frozen and in shock as Y/N grabbed his wrist and slit her own throat with his blade.

She pulled away and gave karma a closed eye smile. "Good luck Karma"

Was all she said before Koro sensei grabbed her with his tentacle and placed her by his side. "Thank you dad" she sighed and grinned at the octopus. "Your quite welcome my dear. I must say a wise choice to let the two settle this on their own. It was a very mature decision" he praised.

"I couldn't stand it. Seeing my two favorite people fight. I can't get in the middle of this. No matter who wins I'll still support both. I thought I was right picking one side but like Ristu I can remain neutral and still stay true to my own feelings" Y/N spoke and looked at the two boys in the distance.

The class moved in for a better view making Y/N grip onto Koro sensei's cloak. "I cant watch this!" She whined.
"Two people most precious to me fight..."

The two boys striked at each other with their blades and the real fight began. It looked like a real struggle for the two. Karma like a professional took the beating as he trained himself to but it wasnt easy for Nagisa.

Karma kneed poor Nagisa in the stomach with caused Nagisa to punch him in the face. Karma knocked him down again quickly

"Karma..theres still so much I dont know about you..did I miss the most important part about you" y/n wondered.

Karma kicked him on the head which caused Nagisa to collapse.

Karma already decided he was going to win. No matter how much he would miss that class and that teacher. But it was for her. It was the right thing to do. He wont take a risk. Not one regarding his life. He was going to live by her and protect her no matter what. Even if she hated him for it as long as she was alive

Karma picked up the knife and approached Nagisa's body that was on the ground. He looked up to see her with a sad and disappointed look on her face. Her eyes welled up as she looked at him beginning to hold his knife up and looked down at the ground in disappointment.

Karma hesitated...? Seeing her face it made his chest hurt. Why?

Suddenly Nagisa got up and grabbed his wrist. Karma stepped back and looked up at him with an evil look. Nagisa tackled him to the ground quickly making Y/N snap her head out. He had Karma in a choke hold.

"Nagi..." she mumbled. Karma struggled out of his grip and finally grabbed a blade he held it up to Nagisa's back but ultimately decided to put it down.

Karasuma finally called the game off causing the blue team to win.

Y/N happily ran over to the boys sitting on the ground. "Karma! Nagi!" She cheered. She pulled the two boys into a hug happily on her tippy toes.

"You guys are friends now right?! We can all agree!? I dont have to choose?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah were okay Y/N you dont need to worry" nagisa smiled and pat her head. She smiled back happy that the three of them were finally happy together

~♡~

Y/N slowly approached her and Karmas room and sighed. It still seemed like he was upset with her and she wanted to make it right.

It looked like he was already asleep but she wasnt sure. He was facing the wall so she got in behind him and hugged his body closely to hers. She dug her face into his back and wrapped her arms around him feeling his heart beat.

"Karma...I dont know if your awake or not but I'm really sorry for whatever I did. I didnt realize how hard it was for you yet i asked for your help. It must have been lonely..not having anyone to talk to about that kinda stuff. I want you to leane and rely on me to. I know I'm stupid and I'm not that smart either but I'm trying to get better and hopefully I can help you more. I wanna be better for you so please just give me a little bit of time. I love you a bunch and I dont want you to hate me" she spoke softly trying not to wake him up

"Your not stupid" he whispered making her eyes widned.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me I should be apologizing to you. I get why you wanna keep him around but I didnt listen to you. Didn't consider your feelings about all this. Especially after you found out about your parents. I wasn't there for you like I should have been. I said things to you that hurt you just because I was scared that I would loose you. Everything in general. I'm sorry" he spoke back and turned around.

He looked into her eyes stroking her cheek with his thumb. She looked back at him and leaned in kissing him. He sighed and kissed her back gently making her smile.

He pulled away seeing her smile at him feeling blessed that he was graced with it.

"I'm happy that were okay now" she said. "I am to" he replied

She hugged him tightly almost squeezing him to death. "I love you a whole lot Karma!" She happily said. "I love you alot to Y/N"