24

"Hold on THE reyomasakto?" Okuda asked. "This is where oma used to be. The reyomasakto was cut down by assassins" Sugino spoke. "That's right
and just a little further down is a temple tho its moved a few times since they built it" Nagisa added. "Oh yeah! His death counts as an assassination!" Said Kayano fed Y/N a sweet that stopped to get.

"Just think! In a few blocks is where a whole lot of assassinations went down. Sure Koyotas always been the heart of Japan but it's also a maka for professional killers" nagisa said as they started to walk again

"True. I guess you could say we're on a assassination vaction" Sugino sighed.
They walked around for a little while longer sigh seeing. "Cool next stop is yakuza shrine" kanzaki smiled. "Mind if we take a break first I could go for some sugar loaded coffee right about now" sugina said. "Yay sugar!" Kayano and Y/N cheered.

When they stopped and got some they decided to go down an alley way Y/N recommended as a short cut. "Talk about done a beaten path" kayano smiled. "True but its shorter" Y/N chuckled holding onto karma arm. "Its a ghost town!" Kayano grinned. "Yeah. Places like this put a cap on the number of visitors they allow so you dont catch many people just wandering around, secluded, lots of good hiding places. That's why I made sure to put on the itanery. Its ideal for assassination" kanzaki said

"Good job kanzaki, you really do your homework! I hope this were we do the assassinating" Y/N cheered. "Ideal right?" A creepy man suddenly said.

"Its also a great spot for kidnappers to plan there trade" He added. A bunch of men surrounded the group with weapons. The all looked creepy and shady.

"I hope you dont take this the wrong way. But something tells me you gentlemen arent tourist" karma smirked. "Dont try to be a hero carrot top. Hand over and we'll-"

Karma interrupted by grabbing his face and slamming him into the ground. "You see that what did I tell ya? The hell with them. Without any witnesses its basically a free for all so go nuts" karma said. "Hey!" Nagisa yelped. "I'm gonna cut you like a pig!" A man threatened but karma threw a blanket type of thing at him and slammed him to the ground. "Strong words for a guy kissing the sidewalk" karma said. "Let of me!" Y/N yelped as the men man handled the three girls.

Karmas eyes widen in anger as he clenched his jaw. Y/N elbowed one in face as he let her go she tried to drag Kayano out of there grip along with kanzaki but a man grabbed her and threw over his shoulder. "STOP!" Kanzaki shouted.

"What did we tell ya?" A man said and pushed karma to the ground. The guys dragged the girls away as the other took care of the boys. "BRING THE CAR AROUND!"