53

♡Mature content♡

"Uh- karma" Y/N grunted and looked down. "Are you sure you don't wanna- ah!" She whined. He looked up from her cunt, still holding onto her thighs.
It had been a few weeks since the island resort and they were just finding things to do.

"Hm?" He hummed and went back down. He licked along her slit skillfully and placed his mouth atop her clit sucking. She covered her mouth and shut her eyes tightly, her cheeks heating up. Karma threw her legs over his shoulders and parted her lips, dipping his tongue into her hole.

She gripped onto his hair whining and bucking her hips up. "Karma!" She squealed as she felt herself releasing. Her juices squirted all over his lower face and he sat up and wiped his mouth with his arm smiling at her.

"Karma! Let me do you" she whined and sat up pushing him onto the bed. She pushed his shirt up and he helped, pulling it over his head tossing it to the side. She pulled his sweats down and pulled his cock out feeling it already hard. Y/N lowered her mouth onto the tip and sucked lightly.

She was doing everything Karma had taught her. He called this a game

She began to take him deeper into her mouth, moving her head up and down while gripping onto his thigh. Karma gave a breathy moan and set his hand on her head pushing it up and down.

"Oh fuck" he groaned. "Just like that. Such a good girl" she grunted and shut her eyes as they filled with tears. She just tried to focus on sucking.

"Ow! Ow! Baby! Teeth! Watch your teeth" Karma grunted grabbing ahold of her head. She quickly slipped it out of her mouth with a pop sound. "Is teeth bad?" She ask worried. He sighed and pat her head. "Yes it is. It hurts"

"Oh! Sorry! I didnt mean to! I-" she rambled when he suddenly kissed her to stop her from talking. "Its fine. That's on me for not saying anything. We can play later okay?" He smiled. She nodded giving a closed eye smile.