52

"A test of courage? On our last day here?" Nagisa asked. "Of course! What better activity?!" Koro sensei grinned. Y/N sat next to Karma as she happily ate some chocolate pocky holding his hand. "Hm sounds to me like you wanna have fun on out expense" Karma smirked.

"Unlike some who will remain nameless I've been trapped in a ball!"

"It sounds like fun!" Y/N smiled.

As everyone got into pairs okuda was left without a partner. "Hmm where shall we put you?" Koro sensei spoke. "Hahh! Dad! Put okuda with us!" Y/N smiled waving.

~♡~

The three walked through the cave.
"Afraid of not being afraid? I dont get it" okuda said. "Look, when Nagisa faced off with Takaoka it knocked me off my ass and not cause he beat him.
The way he was during the whole thing it was like I dont know he wasn't affected. I mean in a fight I'd win we all know that. But to an Assassin winning a fight means shit. That's when it dawned on me. What scared me most was not being afraid. And this one being in danger" karma said and patted Y/Ns head 

Y/N smiled at him as Karma looked at her lovingly with a slight blush dusting his cheeks. Okuda looked at the couple and frowned. "Still tho I wont loose. We'll definitely be the ones who ends our teachers life. Take my word for it" karma smiled.

"Okay! I can wait to see who finally windes up killing him!" Okuda blushed. Y/N smiled at her. "Your so cute Okuda!"

She couldn't hate Y/N. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn't even if Y/N was with the guy she ended up catching feelings for.

"Ah! Karma look! Its twister!" Y/N smiled. "Wasnt this supposed to be a test courage? Looks to me like the octopus had a different idea" karma sighed.

~♡~

Everyone finally made it out. The class found out Koro sensei was just trying to have them hook up for material for his romance book.

"Hey so is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?"

"It looks like Mrs.Bitch is..."

"Should we do something?"

"They like each other!"

"I mean we dont head home till tomorrow so..."

"THEN LETS HOOK THEM UP!" Koro sensei grinned along with the rest of the class.