15

"Let's begin shall we?" Multiple koro sensei's said. "Begin what exactly?" The whole class said. "Studying for mid terms of course!" Koro sensei's said. There was a bunch of koro sensei's mumbled stupid shit. "I'll be making this period a high speeded mid term study hall!" All the koro sensei's said.

There was a koro sensei for each student. "Man this is balls he seriously gotta wear a different head band for each subject." Terasaka complained. Suddenly Koro sensei appeared in front of him with a naruto head band.
"GIVE ME A BREAK MAN NARUTO NOT EVEN ON THE TEST!"Terasaka yelled

"Hey watch this" karma whisperd to you. You turned to face him. Suddenly a hole thing appeared in is face. Karma stabbed him. You smiled and shook your head. "Knife down karma! No sneak attacks during study hall! This is very difficult so try not to disturb!" Koro sensei scolded.

"So Y/N what do you need improvement on?" Koro sensei asked the girl. "Uh math please I'm horrible" you smiled. "Not to worry my dear. Let's take a look!" He said. "Well I don't understand this" she complained. "Its simple you carry the 3 over the 8 and the add 6 which you get 7x" he explained. (A/N I just made this up lol)

After sometime she actually improved on math. She now mastered all her subjects. "Thanks koro sensei!" She giggled. "Your very welcome also I have decided your my daughter now" kori Sensei said turning pink. "Ok dad" she laughed. The cute girl and handed him green pocky. He gratefully took it patting her head.

*later*

"Bye bye dad!" She waved at koro sensei. "what's up with the whole dad and daughter thing" karma said as he laced there hands together. "Started today I dont mind" she smiled. He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I need more pocky can we go get some more" Y/N asked her boyfriend. "Of course wifey" he smiled. She blushed and turned away karma just smirked

"Are you nervous for mid terms?" She asked as they entered the store. "A little but we'll pull through" he said as she grabbed different varieties of pocky. She grabbed chocolate, vanilla, cookies n' cream, the green one, strawberry, and many more.

"Can we skip tomorrow?" Karma asked. "I dont know karma" she said paying for the pocky "pleaseee?" He pouted. "Tomorrows friday we have the weekend plus you need all the studying we can get" she said

He pouted at her and laced there hands together. "I thin theres a lot of tension between Kayano and Nagisa" Y/N spoke. "Me to." Karma agreed. "They would be cute" the girl smiled.  "Your cute." He grinned and kissed her. She blushed and they made there way home.

After they got home Y/N put her collection of pocky away and went to go change in some pajamas. She wore simple shorts and one of Karma's T-shirts. She skipped out to the living room sitting next to karma.

He just pulled her onto his lap as usual. She straddled him as he played with his Ds quietly cursing to himself as he lost. Y/N had moved a bit to make herself more comfortable. However when she moved karma groaned and gripped her waist.

"Karma what's wrong?!" She panicked afraid she had hurt him. "N-nothing just keep m-moving like that" he said as he put the game down. She began to do the same movements she did the previous minute. "Like this?" The innocent girl asked

Y/N didnt fully understand "sex". Sure karma had fucked her brains out many times before but he told her that it felt really good and always asked for her consent and permission first. She always agreed because yes, it did feel good and it made karma and her closer.

Karma, unsurprisingly had a high sex drive and Y/N was always willing to help him. No karma wasnt using her for his sexual needs. He truly loves and cares about her alot. More than himself actually. She had stuck by him since 1rst year at Kunugigaoka.

And not long after they met rio. At first it was Y/N and karma. Partners in crime. Or as some people would say. The devil duo. After karma slowly accepted Rio they were known as the trouble trio.

Something that karam liked about Y/N was her personality. She was genuinely nice to everyone she met. No matter how bad they treated her. Of course if someone dared to miss treat Y/N they would have to deal with Rio and Karma.

Lime♧

When it came down to the bedroom. Karma loved her innocence. He loved looking into her E/C orbs. He could read them. They always said "what is this and why does it feel good"
She always kept eye contact with him and was careful not to scratch his back or shoulders

He loved how she would let out little moans while wrapping her perfect legs around his waist. He loved how she hugged his neck and held him close. He loved how there kisses were mixed with lust and love

He loved how she would tug on his hair. He loved the way she felt. Her insides were amazing. He loved being inside of her. She was warm and wet. It was relaxing

In fact he has her cock warm him almost everything after they have sex.
He just loved being inside of her. He loved to relax his head on top of her breast. They were average sized. Perfect for him. In all honesty he didnt care what she looked like.

He thought she was always beautiful. He smiled, her eyes, her body figure, her H/C colors hair. Everything.

He would love to snuggle into her boobs after sex. Listening to her heart beat calmed him down. How she would gently massage his head as there hands were laced together.

He just loved her. And she loved him.