63

Smut warning

The creaking of the bed and grunts as well as groans could be heard throughout the room.

Karma thrusted into Y/N again as she frantically gripped his hair. "Ah! Karma your so-" she squealed as his cock pierced through her again and again and again. "So what?" Karma teased with a grin on his face. "So deep! I really- ah! Love it!" She moaned. Karma smiled and reached his hand down rubbing her clit.

Tears fell from her eyes from the overstimulation. "Karma!" She cried out wrapping her legs around his hips. "Fuck" karma grunted. He grabbed her leg and threw it over his shoulder. "Fuck baby- I- i can push it so deep inside you like this" he groaned pushing his hair back from his sweaty forehead.

"Karma! I can feel you inside me! It feels so weird but i like it alot" she whined shutting her eyes. Her moans filled the room and was thanking god that his parents went out again. Y/N looked into karmas eyes as drool fell from her mouth.

"I...want to..be with karma forever"

Karma's eyes were half lidded and he leaned in kissing her all the while thrusting roughly into her abused hole. She moaned into his mouth as he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Karma! I can feel the thing!" She screamed out. "Your going to cum?" He grunted. "Mhm!" She nodded. "Let's cum together then" he breathed out heavily. He kissed her again, his eyes closed calmly as hers closed tightly. She pulled his hair the two finally releasing together

The couple took deep breaths trying to process the current events. Karma looked at her and smiled. "Let's be together forever. Okay?" He said gently. Y/N looked at him and gave him a closed eye smile. "Mm!" She nodded.

"Karma! Y/N! We're home!" They heard his dad yell.

Y/N tensed up as her eyes widned. "Karma! You said we could never tell Mr and Mrs. Akabane that we cuddle like this!" She panicked. "Shh it's fine." He chuckled.

Karma sighed and got up. He fixed his messy hair and slipped his shirt and boxers on. He slipped on his pants that were threw earlier as Y/N quickly slid on her shirt and a skirt that was left on the floor. She put her socks on and fixed her hair quickly. Y/N and karma exited their room quickly to go greet his parents.

"Hahh! Welcome home!" Y/N smiled seeing the older couple. "Mm. Were home" Mr.Akabane nodded. "How are you two doing?" Mrs.Akabane asked. "Were fine" karma nodded.

"How long will you two be staying? Are you hungry? Can I cook you anything?" Y/N smiled happily jumping up and down. Mr.akabane set a hand on her head and smiled. "Now now. We'll be here for the weekend. We leave Sunday morning. Also you dont have to cook anything we have maids for a reason"

"Aw I know but! I wanna cook some sweets for you guys! It's been a long time since we've spent time together" Y/N whined. "Say Y/N you wanna go bake something?" Mrs.Akabane smiled. "Hahh! Yes! Yes! Let's go!" Y/N said happily tugging on karma's mother's hand.

The woman laughed as the younger girl pulled her into the kitchen.

. . .

"So what's up?" Karma sighed. "Hm?" His father questioned. "You guys never come back unless its something important so what's up."

. . .

"I talked to Y/Ns doctor and he said it was possible she could gain back her memory. All of it"