4

The two walked to karmas house hand in hand with the weapons in       Y/N's tiny back pack. They stopped for more pocky on the way and got home at around 2.

"What do you wanna do I'm bored"    Y/N asked her boyfriend. "I still have to kick your ass in (favorite video game) so let's do that" karma said

You happily made your way to the couch and turned on your ds and handed karma his. "Get ready cause I wont go easy on you this time" karam threatened.

*a couple matches later*

"WHAT THE FU-" Y/N put her hand ove his mouth. "dont say that word that's not nice!"Y/N said. "I've fucked you yet your still as innocent as before" karma mumbled. "And also you just need improvement dont worry you'll get there!" Y/N said happily.

Karma pulled her into his chest resting his chin on her head. "Your adorable" he sighed. "Mm" she replied and climbed onto his lap. She leaned her head agains his chest and slowly fell asleep.

Karam laughed to himself and carried her to his room. After changing they got into bed and took a nap.

*The next day*

"Ok and then cut them that small" Y/N instructed to her boyfriend. "And then we tape them to your hands..he would never see that coming!"Y/N said with excitement. "Your pretty smart" karam said. Y/N grinned and kissed his cheek.

"I'm actually excited to meet everyone in E-Class" Y/N sighed. "Yeah?" Karam replied in amusement. "Mmhmm people on the main campus are mean and there um...uh...there uh." "Just say there bitches" "NO! THATS TO MEAN" karam laughed as Y/N continued to tape the knife strips to his hand.

"Ok all done!" Y/N cheered. "Alright ready to go?" Karma asked. "Mmhmm"Y/N replied as they walked out the house. This teacher is about to get hell from the devil duo....