65

"I think you guys made Professor bitch really sad" Y/N muttered. "She hasn't been here in three days!"

"We really crossed the line this time guys" Yada sighed.

"Well I'm off! You can call me if theres any news on Mrs.Irina! Meanwhile theres a foot ball game in Brazil I must attend! I'll be sure to bring you back a souvenir my daughter!" Koro sensei announced and left

"Okay guess hes out of here. What's up with him and soccer all of a sudden" Maehara sighed. "Well I told dad I didnt know how to play soccer and he wanted to teach me!" Y/N smiled.

"I'm starting to get worried. I just hope shes okay" kataoka sighed as Yada's call was declined by Professor bitch. "Now much luck getting through" yada said disappointingly.
"My GPS scan is coming up negative...
No matches on the close circuit feeds either" Ritsu said. "Seriously...you dont think she would leave over something like this?" Chiba spoke.

"I'm sure that cant be the case. After all theres still something important you need her to do" the florist guy said. "Yes exactly! Plus she knows we like having her around!" Okano smiled. "Yes. You children have bonded rather nicely with her theres no denying that. That girl next to the red headed boy seems to be especially nice to her. You see my prolimmlesly connes confirmed as much. Your connection gives me something very handy to explode" the florist said.

. . .

The class looked at him in shock and gasped.

"Hello! I'm the assassin commonly known as the reaper! And today boys and girl! Class is going to be fun!!"

~♡~

The class was stunned.

"A flower tends to throw people off! Theres hardly a soul alive that immune to there charm. Remember my sales pitch? Nagisa and Y/N! You were taken in. But you see theres a reason why flowers have evolved into many lovely fragrant varieties! Ritsu..would you bring up the image I sent?" The reaper smiled.

The class's eyes widned in horror as they saw their beloved Professor bitch tied up.

"There purpose is to draw insects!" The reaper pointed out "is that Professor bitch?!" Yada shrieked.
"I'll cut to the chase! If you want her to live show up when and where I tell you to! And yes I mean the entire class. Not a word of this to your teachers! Course I can understand if your not comfortable with those terms but if you dont come I can always send her to you! In tiny individual wrapped pieces. One. Per. Student. If that's the preference fine! Though its likely one of you will become my next flower. I've taken a leaking to the cutesy girl in the back." The reaper said pointing at Y/N

"Kay first off stay the fuck away from out classmates you got a problem with one of us your gonna have a problem with the rest of us. Second we got no obligation to save the pushy bitch so thanks for playing but no dice. Third what's to stop us from beating the piss out of your right now you kidnapping bastard" terusaka gritted.

"A bold assessment but your wrong. The woman means more to you then you know. In fact if you were to let her die youd be besides yourselves!
As to your first point I'll take whoever I want. Shed make a lovely flower dont you think? Lastly..no human is capable of taking down the reaper. Human beings are the reapers preferred prey" the reaper said and dissapeared.

"Argh! Why are you always targeted
Y/N!" Rio cried hugging onto her. "Rio..." Y/N sighed. "Its probably because your so cute" rio scoffed holding her tighter.

Isogai picked up the map that was left. "Come to the location shown on the map. Arrive as a group at 6 PM and tell no one. Huh" Isogai sighed. "Exactly like with takaoka and shiro.
They wanna take us hostage draw out koro sensei as the bate" Chiba said.
"Damn!" Sugino gritted banging his fist on the table.

"We using these?" Terusaka sighed holding up the new P.E uniforms. "We're doing this to protect someone so yes." Rio smirked. "I dont care if hes the greatest assassin to live. We're not about to let that asob's plan go off without a hitch" terusaka said