75

"A DRAMA FESTIVAL?!"

"But where about to take high school entrance exams!" Maehara sighed. "I know I know. I did complain to the student council...asano fired back tho" Isogai replied with a frown.

"At least he gave us respect" Rio muttered.

. . .

"You can be the leading lady Nagisa!
Just throwing it out there ya know?" Karma grinned. "What about Kayano?" Kanzaki smiled. "Yeah totally! Kayanos super pretty!" Y/N cheered. "That ain't gonna play in this school. People need to identify as the main character and your to short" terusaka laughed. "Shut up!" Kayano shot back and threw her bag at his face.

"I'd rather be in charge of handling props anyways!" Kayano smiled. "What about Y/N?"

"She is princess of the campus after all" Rio shrugged. "Popular amongst the boys and girls and even teachers" Isogai added "alright then its settled. Y/N will play the main roll. Now for our crew. Mimura will direct and Hasama will write naturally. Any thoughts on the rolls?" Isogai said.

"Ya know...I'm available" koro sensei muttered and the class began to shoot him.

~○~

Y/N got into her costume as the play began. "Good luck Y/N" Okuda sighed. "Thank you so much!" Y/N smiled hugging the purple haired girl.

"Finally the baby of the miracle peach had been born" Ritsu spoke. "A beautiful girl who will most likely be preyed to demons."

Y/N was sat in the middle of the peach of rather Koro sensei. She looked up and smiled gently at the crowd. "Hello" she nodded as the curtains closed. The crowd yelled about there time waisted and how they wanted to see much more Y/N.