50

Y/N stood behind Nagisa as holding onto his arm. "I've been waiting for this for awhile. You humiliated me you stupid little girl! You know I did some digging on you! Tell me hows Haruki and Akemi?!" He yelled. "Haruki and Akemi..?" Y/N asked tilting her head. "Who are they?"

"Your past life! Tell us about your past life!" Takaoka grinned. "I..cant" Y/N muttered. "And why not!?" He asked.

. . .

"Y/N" nagisa spoke.

. . .

"I dont remember" she said her fist resting on her chest. "The hell do you mean?!" Takaoka shouted. "I dont remember anything from when I was little" Y/N said. Takaoka twitched and be gripped the contorl. "THAT MAKES DADDY VERY ANGRY!" He yelled and began to push the button

"Dont even!" Mr.karasuma shouted and pointed his gun. "STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE TOUGH GUY! DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT I DONT TRUST YOU NOT THE THROW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO MY ALONE TIME WITH Y/N AND NAGISA" He yelled and blew the stairs up.

Y/N held onto Nagisa as he held onto her as well. "There we go now it's just you and me kiddos. You understand where I'm going with this right? Revenge is an ugly word but if the shoe fits" Takaoka gritted 

"You got it wrong Mr.Takaoka I didn't come here to relive our fight!" Nagisa said. Y/N held onto his arm in fear of what would happen next. "Of course not! You dont have the element of surprise on your side this time! Plus your protecting her. Theres not a thing up your sleeve to keep me from killing you both" Takaoka grinned.
"Thing is itd be over to fast if I went at you full board! I wanna savor this. Heres what I need from you"

. . .

"Get on your hands and knees and apologize. Say your sorry for pulling a cheap trick and that you relied on it because of your lack of skill. Y/N what I want from you is to say you accept me as your daddy and you'll do as daddy says!" Takaoka demanded.

Nagisa began to kneel down. "Nagi dont!" Y/N whispered. "Its okay" he whispered back. "Just do as he says"

She nodded.

"I'm sorr-"

"I DONT BELIEVE YOU KNEEL DOWN LOWER YOU LITTLE WORM I WANNA SEE YOUR FOURHEAD TOUCH THE GROUND"

. . .

He did as he said.

"I'm sorry for pulling a cheap trick on you. I did it to cover up my lack of skill" nagisa spoke.

"Not bad. Now apologize for telling me to hit the road afterwards! THE TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH FOR YOUR KIDS AND THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" He yelled and pressed hit boot on Nagisa's head.

"I'm sorry for treating you that way. You deserve respect. I am truly deeply sorry please find it in your heart to forgive me. I was wrong" Nagisa said.
Takaoka laughed. "Now Y/N. You accept me as your daddy right?! You'll do as he says?"

Y/N pressed her lips together and slightly looked at Koro sensei. She sighed. It felt like she was betraying him but she had to. She nodded.

"LOUDER YOU RUNT! DO YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR DADDY?!" He yelled pressing his boot deeper into Nagisa's hair. "Yes" she replied. "YES WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YES TO?!"

"I accept you as my father"

"good. GOOD! NOW" he yelled and grabbed her. Nagisa shot up and looked at him with wide eyes. "BEG FOR HER LIFE NAGISA! BEG FOR ME NOT TO KILL HER! BEG FRO ME NOT TO THROW HER OFF THIS ROOF TOP"

Nagisa sighed and pressed her forehead to the ground.

"Please don't kill her Mr.Takaoka. she was wrong to not accept you as our father please I beg of you. Let Y/N go" Nagisa begged. Takaoka laughed. 

"I'm starting to believe you! Daddy feels much better. Was that so hard?" He asked and threw Y/N onto Nagisa. He held onto her as she leaned back onto his chest.

"You know what this needs? To let the lesson sink in? For your classmates to die!" Takaoka yelled and threw the case in the air exploding it.

"PLEASE! NOOO!"

Y/N leaned on the ground coughing and throwing up blood. "Y/N!" Nagisa shouted. "Sorry...I made-a mess" she muttered and collapsed on the ground. Nagisa's eyes were widned as Takaoka laughed at him.

Karma felt his stomach sink. His girlfriend was sick and there was now no cure.

"HAHAHAHA YES! THATS THE FACE I WANTED TO SEE! YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD MAKES A SCARP BOOK OF THIS VACATION INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS DYING! CALL IT NAGISA'S BOOK OF FACES"

. . .

Nagisa looked at Y/N and grabbed the knife sliding it along the cold concrete.

. . .

"Nagisa...dont" she mumbled.

. . .

"...Kill you" he muttered

"That's right! That's the way!"

"I'll...KILL YOU!"