48

The continued on and finally made it to the VIP floor. "Man these guys look scary" "I'm demoralized" "these guys could be anyone's minions"

After some planning Terusaka and Kimara would go out. The plan was put into motion and finally the two guard started chasing Kimara. Guns were found. Chiba and Hayami would handle them.

"Shall we proceed children?"

They finally made it into the theater. "Wow it's dark in here" Y/N muttered. Karma wrapped his arm around her chest and waist to prevent her from moving. "You need to be really quiet. Can you do that?" Karma whispered. She nodded.

"Fyi! This room is sound proof! You'll all be dead by the time-"

Hayami shot the thing out of his hand.

"Oh~ this will be a job I can really sink my teeth into~" the man laughed turning the lights on.

"THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE A FOUR STAR KILLING FREE FOR ALL!" He grinned putting the gun in his mouth.
As directions were given the students began to move rows up, down, left, right.

"Daughter for rows down along with the killer!"

"Alright Chiba it's almost time
Hayami your on fall if needed"

After some well given advice to the two expert shooters the man thanked them for the pep talk.

It was a great thought out plan and it was successful. "Tag him and bag him!"

"Can I do his hair to?" Y/N smiled after they tied him up. "Sure! What the hell" Terusaka shrugged. "Yay!"

Chiba and Hayami high fived. Cute couple.

~♡~

They finally made it to the main boss.

"Alright new plan"

Y/N sighed and leaned against the wall. "Y/N are you okay? You feel all hot" Kayano said. "Mm" she nodded with a smile.

Mr.karasuma gave the signal and the students began to move in slowly but surely. They looked at the case and the chair.

"Dammit! It burns no matter what I do! Still makes me feel wired to my surroundings! You didnt think this be easy did you? I'll do anything to kill that thay octopus!"

"I reached out to four professionals before we came on this trip however one of them was an old colleague who went M.I.A after stealing from the military. What in the hell are you doing?! Dammit takaoka!" Mr.karasuma gritted.

The class's eyes widned in surprise and fear.