59

I'm gonna skip the itona redemption arc bc I am to fucking lazy to write that shit💁‍♀️

~♡~

Karma and Y/N walked into class. "Goodmorning nagi!" Y/N smiled hugging the blue haired boy. "What's going on in here?" Karma asked. "Why dont we just call it a crime of passion" Nagisa chuckled patting Y/Ns head smiling at her. Suddenly itona walked up to the three. "Karma, Y/N I'm gonna ditch class. Wheres a good spot to go?" Itona asked.

"Well you can talk. Follow me" Karma smiled and took Y/Ns hand. "Hahhh! Itona is coming with us today?" Y/N smiled. "Mm" he nodded. "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

The three walked out as Karma handed Y/N some pocky.

~♡~

The class spoke about names. Weird names and cool ones to. "Getting sattled with a weird name? How do you poor bastards manage to cope?" Karma smirked.

. . .

"What? Oh come on! What's not to love about being names karma? Both of my parents have pretty bizarre taste and I guess I inherited that from em" Karma sighed and smiled. "Well personally I think the name Y/N fits
Y/N. Its cute! Just like her!" Yada smiled. "Ah! Thank you Yada! I think your super cute to!" Y/N said happily giving a closed eye smile.

"How did your parents come up with your name Y/N?" Okuna asked. "My...Parents?" Y/N asked. "I dont have any parents...Karmas parents are my parents!"

. . .

"YOU GUYS LIVE TOGETHER?!" "ARE YOU GUYS SIBLINGS??!" "RELATED?!"

"Nope! We are not related! I live with karma and his parents! And all his cute pets! Anymore questions?" Y/N grinned. Yada raised her hand

"Is his room filled with torture devices?!" She asked. "Nope! Its super comfy!" Y/N said. Maehara raised his hand. "How many love letters do you get per day?! Does it fit in your mail box?"

"A bunch! And yes!"

As the class continued to ask questions Y/N happily answered them.