56

The class ran through the forest. Parcore. Cops and rober.

Y/N front flipped off a rock landing on her feet. "Wow your amazing Y/N!" Rio smiled running along her side. "Ah! Thank you Rio!" Y/N smiled. She jumped onto a tree branch finally coming into contact with Nagisa, Karma and Okuda. She was kinda disappointed Y/N was there now.

"Okuda! Nagi! Karma!" Y/N smiled. "I'm out! If we travel together than we'll get caught! Later!" Rio grinned and ran away leaving her with him...

"Oh no! We're dropping like flys!" Kayano worried looking at her phone.
"They just got tagged out right?" Nagisa asked. "Wait if this is cops and robbers..." okuda mumbled. "Wait! If this is cops and robbers than you can tag people back in!" Y/N shouted excitedly. "Right! Y/N your a genius!" Sugino smiled.

"Yeah sure. Have fun" Karma sighed leaning against the rock. "Like anyone's breaking out of jail with the super sonica octopus on duty. If it was possible to come in under his radar we would have cuffed him months ago" Karma sighed.

"Oh right! Your so smart!" Y/N smiled. Karma smiled at her and placed a small kiss on her lips. Okuda looked back them over from Kayano's shoulder and sighed. She kicked a rock and gently threw her head back against the rock.

If only she could hate her

~♡~

Karma, Nagisa, kayano, okuda, and
Y/N were sat in the jail. Kayano whispered something in her ear. She pressed her lips together and held a first up nodding.

. . .

"Hey dad..." Y/N spoke. "Yes my daughter?" Koro sensei replied. She placed her hand on her chest and looked up at him with sad puppy eyes. "You love me dont you? I didnt think dad's were supposed to hold their daughter's hostage! Does that mean...you dont really love me..dad?" She cried.

"YES YOUR RIGHT!" Koro sensei yelled. "GO MY DAUGHTER BE FREE!"

"Now Sugino!" Kayano shouted. He came and tagged them. "Thanks dad! Love you!" Y/N smiled and waved at him.

Koro sensei watched her and sighed.

"I want...watch her grow up. My daughter..."