29

Y/N woke up and rubbed her eyes. She opened her phone and then her email.
"hey karma look! We get a new student today. You know what that means?" Y/N asked happily. "What?" He asked slipping a shirt on. "New friends!" She cheered.

Later

The class chatted awaiting to see the new student. When they walked in they saw a robot and it introduced itself. What the hell?

Mr.Karasuma introduced the robot and she greeted them. "ILL THANK YOU NOT TO LAUGH!" Mr.Karasuma yelled at koro sensei. She would be trying to kill him as well.

Later koro sensei a lesson and suddenly the robot had out a bunch of guns and began to shoot. Koro sensei lectured her then she began to shoot again and finally shot him. Y/N ate her pocky and watched the shooting go down again and again and again. She put her head down each time it shot.

As soon as the bell rang they studied the mess and as each period went on the killing machine went at it. When the next morning hit she was all taped up. Terasuka and the rest of the students talked down to her and the day ended soon. The day started soon again and the new transferred student looked different.

She was like a whole brand new girl. Later her and Y/N held a conversation. "I just love the flowers there so pink and pretty!" The robot smiled. They discussed flowers and later terasuka talked down to ber and made her cry. The girls of course got on his ass and she explained she would help with assassination with there consent.

The lesson went on and the robot caused a little trouble. She also sculpted things and tried to make flowers as well. She also played chess with chivo. They discussed manga as well. She played patty cake with Y/N as well. The also came up with a name for her. They decided on ritsu.

"I wish I could give you a hug ritsu!" Y/N whined. "We could actually!" Ritsu smiled and put out robotic arms. She hugged Y/N tightly which made her happy. She loved ritsu.

The next day she was somehow back to normal. Upgrades weren't welcomed. "Ritsu" Y/N whined. She was expecting her to shoot but she didnt. She popped out flowers. She explained no matter the purge she kept her improvements. "Woahhh!"
Y/N sighed catching flowers.

It was now 28 assassins in class E