32

Koro sensei approved the baseball game and it was explained that E-class wasn't in the tournament. Girls and boys were separated. Three boys left out of embarrassment. Sugino then went to explain that they were all screwed.

Koeo sensei trained them and the game was already up. The girls left to go play base ball. "Hahh! I'm so excited! I'm not to good at sports and I dont really like them that much but I believe in us!" Y/N smiled sweetly. "Awwwe! Y/N! Your to perfect!" Rio whined hugging her tightly.

Y/N gave a close eyed smile as the girls smiled as well. They changed into there basketball uniforms and headed to the court. "There boobs are to big!" Kayano gritted. "Eheh" Y/N laughed. "This is so not fair! Why cant mines be as big as yours Y/N?!" She whined and gripped her friends chest.

Y/N smiled cluelessly and patted her head. "Let's give it everything we got!" Y/N smiled.

Later

"Wow that was a beating" rio sighed. "No worries. Theres always next time yeah?" "It was my fault. I suck and dragged the whole team down" "oh come one that isn't true" "we all sucked"

"it's just the other team had huge jiggly boobs! Like Y/Ns! I couldn't concentrate" kayano complained. "WHAT ON EARTH IS IT WITH YOU AND YOUR HATRED OF BIG BOOBS?!"

the girls laughed. "Anyways let's hope the boys are doing better then we did"

"I have faith in them!" Y/N smiled. "You have faith in everyone when truly they all need to be humbled when standing next to you" Rio sighed with a blush on her cheeks.

As they got to the game the boys weren't doing so good. "Ahah! I think I get it! You hit a ball with a stick!" Mrs.bitch smiled. Y/N hugged onto her. "Good job Mrs.bitch! Your amazing!" She smiled. Mrs.bitch blushed and looked away. "Yeah yeah whatever I already know no need to remind me" she pouted.

"batter number eight. Left fielder: akabane" the lady announced. "Oh look! Karma's about to go!" Y/N cheered. "oh never mind you guys are morons!" Karma shouted to everyone behind the fence. Everyone behind the fence shouted and the girls sweet dropped. The game went on and it wasn't looking to good.

The final batter went on and the game turned around and E-class won! The girls cheered happily for there boys. They stepped out of the gate and Y/N hugged Karma. "I'm so happy you guys won!" She smiled. Karma blushed at the sudden affection.

He set his hand on her head and smiled softly at her