61

"Pole toppling at the sports festival?"

"Yep. If we can beat A-class they'll let isogai off the hook." Marhara sighed. "Oh no..." Y/N mumbled as Karma leaned back. "You do know it's a trap? They're just out of humiliate us" terusaka scoffed. "What are we supposed to do? We say no Isogai will get penalized again. Not a slap on the wrist either he could get expelled"

Isogai tried to be "selfless" and of course the class yelled at him.

~♡~

Many of the class mates participated in many games. Y/N participated in a flexibility contest.

Y/N did a hand spring off a box and did a bridge stand over a tower of blocks. She hand stood off the blocks and landed on her feet.

"So cool!" The class thought

The match started and the girls watched nervously. Y/N watched scared as the boys tackled over A classes defense. "I can't watch!" Y/N whimpered and dug her face into koro sensei's shirt. "Now now dear. Have faith in them. After all doesn't karma always have faith in you?"

She smiled and nodded.

As the boys ran in the boundries. In an instant karma was in front of Y/N smiling at her. "Karma" she gasped. He leanded down barely kissing her but turned and ran to the main unit attempting to tackle down asano.

Itona ran in and jumped off someone finally taking down asano.

"Team E-class....FOR THE WIN!"

Y/N yelled out in happiness. She was so happy her class had won.

~♡~

The class approached asano. He was angry at them of course.

"Asano!" Y/N shouted and ran to him. She hugged him making his eyes go wide. "Good job today. You did well" she said and pulled away smiling at him.