69

Y/N walked along the cold side walks of the night. Karma and Rio by her side. "Hahhh! I'm so tired!" Y/N whined. "Probably because you ate all that pocky nagisa got you" Rio grinned. "Mm...maybe" Y/N sighed. "My parents are totally gonna kill me when I get home..." Rio sighed.

"Ah! Why not stay with us for the night! You can borrow my extra uniform! And I have a bunch of pajamas!" Y/N suggested with a smile. "That okay with red?" Rio asked quirking a brow. "Yeah fine by me" Karma shrugged.

~♡~

Y/N lied in bed as Rio changed in the bathroom. Rio walked out of the bathroom and smiled at the girl laying in bed. She crawled atop of it and moved the blanket. She lied down and tapped Y/Ns shoulder. "Hm?" Y/N hummed tiredly. "Are you still awake?" She smiled. "Yeah" Y/N nodded turning and meeting her bestfriends eyes.

Rio blushed and looked at Y/N brushing her hair out of her face as
Y/N closed her eyes. "Wheres red?" Rio asked. "Karma's sleeping in the guest room. Since we're kinda having a sleep over!" Y/N sighed and cuddled up to Rio.

Rio looked down at her and sighed sadly closing her eyes.

"My names Y/N! What's yours?"

"I'm...ጊኗዐ"

ነ የጋነ ዘ ፕጎ       ፕጋ
ጌሀሀሀ

ዕጋዕጕዕክክጋጋ
ጌጋ        ጌጌ    ጋጋየ

ዕ  ነጎ   ነጋ ዕ ዘ  ጌነ  ክ

"ልዪቿ ሃዐሁ ርልዪጊሃ?! ጎፕነ ጠቿ! ዪሁዐ"

"Um...perhaps you've gotten me mixed up with another person?"