54

"Huh. A summer festival?" Karma sighed. Y/N was sat in his lap as he played video games and Koro sensei at thier window. "I just thought it it today! I asked the whole class but almost everyone has other plans! I'm starting to feel rejected!" Koro sensei fake sobbed.

"Aw..that's so sad" Y/N muttered and stood up. Karma sighed in annoyance and put his game down. "Alright. We'll go" he said as koro sensei clapped happily. "Its not like we were doing anything else today anyways"

"Hahh! Yay! I'm so excited!" Y/N cheered happily. "Here my dear! I brought you a beautiful kimono to match you! Both beautiful!" Koro sensei said happily turning pink.

It was a light pink kimono with various flower patterns on it. "Ah! It's really pretty! Thank you dad!" She smiled. "To adorable!" He gushed. "I'm off to go tell your other class mates! Bye!"

At the festival♡

"Ah look karma!" Y/N said happily pointing at the 10 ft teddy bear.
"You want that?" He asked. She nodded happily. "Alright. Consider it yours"

~♡~

"Hey mister! So far I've only scored as 5th place on any of your games!" Karma said happily holding a pen and mini note book. "Seeing as that scores as 4th place or above..hold on lemme give you a concrete figure! How about that! 0.05! I was wondering if the expense was worth the stuff I've spent! I mean if you dont trust my math we could always ask a cop!"

"Wow! Karmas amazing!" Y/N thought to herself and smiled. "A-alright! You can have your money back just keep quiet!" The man stuttered nervously.
"Oh I dont think so. I didnt blow my cash to get a refund. I want that game console along with that teddy bear" Karma said evily.

The man handed them the game console and the teddy bear along with his money back. Karma carried it in a bag as Y/N hugged her new bear. The long sleeves of her kimono draped over her hands as the ribbon begind her was neatly done. "Thank you Karma!" She smiled happily. He nodded at her giving her a gentle look. He placed his hand on her head and placed a kiss on her lips making her gasp slightly and the fire works began.