31

Sugino, Nagisa, karma and Y/n walked
Along the school together. It was sunny. "The crappy weather's finally over!" Sugino groaned. "Huh?! I love the rain! The cold is amazing" Y/N whined gripping on karma's hand.
"C'mon Y/N it's gonna get hot soon" Nagisa smiled

"Let's start spending more time outside. I wanna be more active" Sugino smiled. "Sounds good. You know I'm game" Nagisa said. "What would the two of you say to some fishing?" Karma asked. "Fishing. That sounds like it'd be fun what's the season?" Nagisa asked. "Oh dear" Y/N sighed

"summer months delinquents are at drone. Use nagisa as bait There's no limit to how much of the bastards we can shake down" karma cackled. "I didn't realize delinquents had a season" Nagisa muttered. "Ah Nagi everything has a season. Hey maybe we could play basketball! I love that game" Y/N cheered. "Didnt know you were a sports girl" sugino chuckled. "Well I'm not. Sports hurt my head but I like playing some of them" Y/N smiled.

"seriously tho! Let's do something" Sugino whined. "Theres always the beach!" Nagisa suggested. The four stopped and watched the baseball game real quick. Sugino chatted with his old team. Suddenly a guy talked down to him. "humility much? Wow sounds like someone thinks there one of the chosen ones" karma spoke.

"I am. You don't believe me? Fine see how you feel after watching me play"
The guy said. "Seems you've got the bigger nose then the brain if you ask me" Y/N spoke.