78

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! YOU HEAR ME?! YOUR GOING TO DIE!" Kayano yelled.
Y/N was shocked to what she had said.
What did she mean..?

As the class devised a plan together
Y/Ns attention snapped back in. "Nagi you have to do it" Y/N said determined. "Huh?" He asked. The class stopped arguing and turned to them. Y/N got close to his ear and whispered. "A kiss"

His eyes widned and he turned to her. He pressed her lips together and looked at her. "That's how Karma always calms me down please Nagi...if you care about Kayano please try" she pleaded. He sighed and nodded. "I'll do it" he said and turned to where Kayano was fighting Koro senseis grip. He approached her with a determined look as she panted in anger. He struck forward and suddenly placed his lips on hers. Karma and Rio pulled out their phones with a smirk and took videos and pictures.

15 hits.

"Will this do? Please say yes" nagisa asked. "Well done nagisa!" Koro sensei  shouted and took them out. As the green haired girl passed out the class moved in

~♡~

Y/N held kayano gently and sighed. "Is she..is she alright? Is this over now?" Y/n asked. "Hopefully. What's important is that she get plenty of rest" koro sensei sighed as Rio and Karma teased Nagisa. Koro sensei threw up.

Later Kayano woke up and of course gave them all an apology.

Koro sensei took a breath and began his past..his story..and part of Y/Ns