2

Karmas POV

"Baby" I whisperd to my sleeping beauty. She groaned and shifted in bed. "Y/N come on the principle wants us in his office today" I said to her. She finally opend her eyes slowly. "K-karma?' She questioned. Shes so cute. I took the blanket off her. "KARMA!" she yelled and hid herself with a pillow.

"Seriously?"I asked. "What?" She mumbled. " I fucked the shit out of you yesterday but yet I cant see your body?" I complained. "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN AND ALSO GIVE ME A SHIRT OR SOMETHING!" I laughed and threw a shirt at her. "TURN AROUND!" She yelled. I smirked and covered my eyes.

"Y-you can look now..." she mumbled. I turned around and saw her face red, probably more red than my hair. "Your so cute" I sighed and walked over to her kissing her forehead. I then pounced on top of her trapping her under me.

"But I prefer you with no clothes" I  said and kissed her ear lobe. "YOU FREAKING PERVERT!" she yelped and tried getting out if my grasp. I laughed and kissed her cheek

"Ok come one the principal wants us in his office or some shit." I said. "Is our suspension over?" She asked me. "Mmhmm" I replied. "Ok let me get my clothes on and I'll make breakfast" she smiled and left. I swear shes wife material.

  (A/N: That's how you'll wear your uniform every chapter)

She walked down stairs into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" She asked me. "You" I winked. She turned red and threw a roll of paper towels at me. "No breakfast then I guess" she sighed. I smiled at her as we walked to the door.

I locked up the house and we walked to the main campess hand in hand...