8

The two got home a little bit later. "Hey Y/N I need to...go get something from the store...wanna come?" Karma asked. "Sure!" Y/N replied. She went to go change out of her uniform. After they were both changed into normal clothes they headed out the door.
(A/N your outfit is the picture^^^^)

Y/N pov

Karma intertwined our fingers and held my hand as we walked to wherever we were going. As we were walking down the sidewalk I heard my name being called. "Y/N! Y/N!" I heard. I turned around and saw my bestfriend. "RIO!" I squealed.

I let go of karmas hand and ran  towards my blonde bestfriend. "Hiiii!" Rio excitedly said. "Hiiiiii"i replied in same tone of voice. Rio was mine and Karmas third rail. Together we made the trouble trio. "Whats up rio" karma said. "Period head" she responded. He glared at her as she laughed

"So love birds what are you guys up to?"rio asked. "Just getting something for our wonderful teacher" karma creepily said. "No your not your gonna probably do something messed up" rio replied.

"Possibly" karma winked. I grabbed onto his hand holding it tightly. He looked down and smiled at me. "So...our trios back I assume?" Rio smirked. "Yes!" I squealed. "And the best duo around is to!"rio added taking me away from karma.

"Um we can be a trio bit the duo thing is for and Y/N!"karma defended taking me back. "Guys c'mon were all besties right" I giggled at there fighting. They both smiled at me.

We headed towards a store where they sold fish? "Are we gonna buy another fish?" I asked looking up at karma. "Something like that" he grinned. Rio and I had a argument on why pigs are better than dogs.

"And that is why there better" I finished. "You do realize pigs make bacon right?" Rio responded  "what...KARMA!" I yelled at him. He burst out into laughter. "What did he tell you" rio sweat dropped. "T-they were m-made out of c-chicken!" I said with tears streaming down my face

"Aw baby come here" he laughed and pulled me into his chest. "Karma! Look what you did!" Rio scolded.

After that karma bought an octopus for some reason and whe put in a tank at home. After that I went to go do my homework while karma went to go play his games.

*a few hours later*

A few hours later something poked my...part and it felt weird. Like it had water or something. I remember when I felt like this karma "fixed" it last time. I'll go ask him. I walked away from the desk and into the living room.

Karma was on his DS sitting on the couch. "K-karma" I said softly..

Karma pov

"K-karma" I heard. I looked up from my game and saw Y/N standing there. She was clenching her legs together and playing with the rim of her skirt. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I- uh...it happend agian" she whispered. "What did?" I responded. "It feels weird again" she said. Oh. Shes horny. Shes so cute. "And what do you want me to do" I asked smirking. "Can you do what you did the other time" she asked quietly.

"C'mere" I said tapping my lap. She shuffled her feet and slowly sat on my lap. "Your so fucking cute" I sighed and kissed her. I lifted up her sweater and threw it. I slowly unbuttoned her her shirt.

"I'd you want me to make it go away you have to do something first" I said to her. "What?" She asked. "Get on your knees"

*time skip*

3rd person pov

Y/N laided her head on karmas shoulder panting. She was stiff in his lap as he held her by the waist. "Karma I'm tired" she whisperd. He chuckled and stood up still carrying her. He brought them to the bathroom cleaning both of them up

After he cleaned both of them up. They both got in bed and fell asleep as he held onto her tight