77

When Karma came home that night he had told her about...what Kayano was. That wasn't even her real name.

Sure she had avoid going to school in order to not see Rio but she had to be there for kayano because her and Kayano were friends.

~○~

When Y/N got the text from Nagisa she quickly arrived to the location he texted her. Kayano stood there with tentacles out of her neck. Y/Ns eyes widned. She didn't want it to be true but here she was...Akari Yukimura.

"Y/N! You showed up to! How cute!" Akari smiled. "Great! Let's end this Koro sensei!"

"I gave you your name. Practically makes me your mother. What's the old joke? I brought you into this world I can take you out of it" Aguri aka kayano grinned. "Listen to me! It's to dangerous for you to keep using those tentacles! They have to be removed your life is in jeopardy!" Koro sensei pleaded. "What are babbling about?
There in peak condition your not gonna break my composure with a bluff" kayano scoffed.

"Kayano! I thought we were class mates but this whole time you were acting...? All the stuff we've done what we've been through as friends!" Nagisa sighed obviously hurt. "Its what I do I'm an actor I act. Watching Nagisa take that beating from takaoka. It took everything I had to not to step in. When I was kidnapped by thugs I let Y/N take care of it or when I was attacked by the reaper. I was pissed enough to have killed them. But I maintained, never once let the mask slip. Poor pitiful kayano..the poor fragile girl everybody loved." Kayano scoffed.

"You..did all this for your big sister..?" Y/N muttered playing with her fingers. "She was so much like you Y/N..Koro sensei murdered her she never hurt anyone...all she wanted to do was teach how she used to brag about all of you" kayano sighed.

"Kayano...we...we know..we only had her a couple weeks but that was enough to see she was a passionate teacher." Takebayashi spoke. "Could Koro sensei murder someone? I mean actually in cold blood..? I just dont see it" sugino mumbled. "Nothing we know about him ties with that"

"Yeah maybe your wrong! Maybe you dont have the whole story yet! Give him a chance!" Kurahashi shouted "come on Keade you've been here a year you should know what kind of person he is by now. I get it..we have to deal with him eventually but this shouldn't be about revenge this is isnt how this works" karma said.

"Kayano this just doesn't make sense! Dads not like that at all..hes a kind person he would never hurt anyone" Y/N muttered. Kayano scoffed. "Y/N sometimes it surprises me how naive you are...when we first met I was stunned. We were so alike except you were real I was fictional. It scared me I wont lie but the fact you believe hes a good person when he murdered your family to!" Kayano yelled and suddenly grunted gripping her fist.

Y/Ns eyes widned in surprise as Karma avoided eye contact. "Kayano where we you getting all this?" Nagisa asked.  Kayano hissed at the pain if tentacles as she pressed her lips together. "Feel like your over heating but the nape of your neck is nice cold?
It's a good indication that your metabolism is shocked. Which means those tentacles have just about taken the wheel. You fight in that condition they'll sap your life force. Trust me I have experience. Worst case scenario you die" itona said

Kayanos tentacle whipped in the air and set on fire "shut up! I dont recall asking you for a procnoises. Every weapon comes at a price even so you polish it! Guess who taught me that?! If my body over heats so what?! Flaming tentacles could do alot odor damage!" Kayano screamed and set the grass on fire like a clean circle trapping her and Koro sensei in.

"No I must insist!" Kori sensei yelled back as the green haired girl began attacking him. "Stop it kayano! This is insane! If I've learned anything in this class it's that no target is worth sacrificing yourself for!" Nagisa shouted getting hold back by sugino and rio. "Aw that's so sweet of you to be concerned but I dont care! WHEN MY MINDS FIXXED ON SOMETHING I JUST KEEP ROLLING!" Kayano yelled out with red eyes