47

"Attention! The terrorist is just up these stairs" Ritsu smiled. "Might be tricky. This is the club floor" Hayami sighed. "Correct" Ritsu said and explained the stairs. "So we're flying by the seat of our pants?" Hayami scoffed.

"The bars the last place we belong." Isogai sighed. "Koro sensei and Mr.K you hide here. Leave the job to those best qualified! We'll unlock the door to the VIP stairs. You guys might be out of your lead in the club but us girls will do just fine" Kataoka smiled.
"Yeah we will!" Fuwa smirked. "Mm!" Y/N nodded.

"No way. I'm sorry it's to dangerous" Mr.karasuma sighed. "Huhh. Well plan b?" Karma said and everyone looked at Nagisa. "Huh?"

~♡~

"

Hahh! This place is amazing!" Y/N smiled as they walked in. "Oh be a man already! Your here to protect us not use us as a shield! Get out in front" Fuwa grinned. "Come on Nagi!" Y/N smiled. "We're matching dresses so dont feel bad!"

"I cant dont make me do this please!" Nagisa whined. "Stop it" Kataoka  sighed. "You look fabulous!" Fuwa grinned. "Come on nagi!" Y/N smiled and pulled him to the front with her holding his hand. "That's right...this is my life" he mumbled

"Quit whining your deep undercover we talked about this. Look even Y/N is matching outfits with you." Kataoka said. "Do we have to see around?!" Nagisa asked. "Relax it's all part of the plan!" Fuwa smiled. "You two look stunning!" Ristu smiled. "ahh! Thank you Ritsu!" Y/N smiled.

"No I do not!" Nagisa shouted. "Stop encouraging them Y/N!"

"Hm dont be so casual. Tighten up" Hayami sighed. "Waoh wait are my pimp all of a sudden?!" Nagisa shrieked. "Y/N are you really okay with this?!"

"Yeah? We look cute! I like the way dress looks!" Y/N smiled.

"Where'd these outfits come from anyways?" Nagisa asked. "Next to the pool. Consider it an anonymous donation" Hayami replied.

The girls continued to walk talking happily when suddenly a guy put a hand on Nagisa's shoulder. "Yo! How you doing shorty? Bappa wants to buy you a drink! Anything you want! My treat. For reals~" the man grinned as the girls except Y/N glared at him.

"Go on Nagisa! Dont he an ice queen" Kataoka sighed and pushed him. "What?! I thought we had a deal!"

Nagisa ended up walking away with the man. "Ok let's make a break for it"

As the girls continued to walk a man pulled on Y/Ns wrist. "Ah!" She shouted and grabbed Kayano's wrist.
"Hey I've never seen you around before. What's your name baby?" The man grinned. "Seriously another one"
Kataoka gritted. "My names Y/N! Who are you?" Y/N smiled. The man snickered. "Excuse us but shes in a relationship" Kataoka said and grabbed ahold of Y/N

"Oh yeah? With who? I don't see him around" the man smirked. "With me."
Kataoka glared. "3 years strong now beat it"

The man cringed in disgust and walked away. "Oh wow! That was so cool Kataoka!" Y/N smiled. "Dont mention it now let's go"

As the girls continued to walk Kataoka checked the maps when suddenly they ran into two tall men. "Hey! Hey! What's the hurry doll!" Boy 1 said.
"You girls look like you could use a little company!" Boy 2 said.

"Ugh! Is this what I have to look forward to every time we go out?!"
Kataoka muttered. "Look bro! I hate to disappoint you-"

This is where Yada stepped in.

"Yada?"

"Hi boys! Wow you two are stacked!
Look we'd love to chill but our daddy's keep us on a short leash!
Yeah I know it sucks but what are you gonna do?" Yada sighed and pulled a pin out. "That's a Yakuza pin!" The boy stuttered.

"SORRY WE BOTHERED YOU!"

"Okay bye. That's how you separate the men from the boys!" Yada winked. "Why do you have a Yakuza pin?" Kayano asked. "Your so cool Yada!"
Y/N smiled. "Thanks" Yada shrugged and pat her head.

~♡~

Yada went on and on about the Yakuza pin and the Mrs.bitch and finally they made it to the door. "Okay keade and Y/N go rescue Nagisa" Kataoka said. "Sure!" "Okay!"

As the two girls finally made it to the table they spotted the boy. "Nagisa!" Kayano waved. "Well uh it's been nice but gotta go!" Nagisa said and walked to the two girls. "Seriously!? We just started talking" the boy complained. "We'll do it again sometime!" Nagisa waved off. Y/N wrapped her arms around Nagisa's arm happily. "Great job Nagi! I'm proud of you!" Y/N smiled.

They finally made it to the girls. "Dont leave me alone like that again!" Nagisa complained. "Yeah yeah whatever. Look we've got a problem"
Kataoka said. "Just what we need. At least tell me I can ditch the dress.
Y/N to. She'll probably get uncomfortable and tired" Nagisa sighed.

"Not so fast ladies! You can't leave! Nah! Not till you've taken in my signature dance moves!" The man grinned making the girls cringe.

The guy had knocked a drink on a Yakuza guy and after that whole mess they finally made it out and opened the door for the girls. "Come on Nagi! Let's go get changed!" Y/N smiled and pulled his hand.

Nagisa and Y/N walked back to group. "My daughter! The girls said a few guys got handsy with you! Are you alright?!" Koro sensei shrieked. "Handsy? What's that mean?" Y/N asked making the boys dead pan.
"Nothing! But are you okay?!"

Karma settled his hand on her head. "Shes fine teach. Shes a smart girl I knew she could hold her own out there" Karma smiled. She looked at him and sighed giving a small smile.

"You two changed pretty fast" Kayano smiled. "Not fast enough" Nagisa sighed. "Hm? What's bothering you?" The green haired girl questioned.
"I mean..I feel so stupid! I mean let's face it you girls didnt need me in there...I didn't contribute anything..." nagisa sighed.

"You were comedic relief dude! That's big! Also I got a picture of her in that dress so thanks" karma smiled holding the phone up of a picture of Nagisa and Y/N with thier matching dresses.

"DELETE THAT IMMEDIATELY"

"You did alot Nagisa" kayano smiled