41

Karma yawned as Y/N looked at her paper worried. Koro sensei shouted at him of course for not paying attention. "You seem to be troubled dear! Is something the matter? Study's getting to you?" Koro sensei asked. "No...its not that its just...I really want to do well on the Language arts part during the test!" She said determined.

"Ah I see"

Suddenly everything stopped. "Weve already got a plan for attack right? You should have a little more faith in it. Are you that worried about A-class winning this?" Karma scoffed.
Y/N tuned out everything and looked down. She had felt so guilty. She had never lied to Karma. Ever. She couldn't keep this to herself. She raised her hand. "Uh can I go to the bathroom?" Y/N asked. "Yes! Yes of course!" Koro sensei replied. She got up and walked out to the bathroom quickly.

Karma looked at her in suspicion.

Finals day

As the paper were passed down Y/N looked at rio worried as she just smiled and gave her a thumbs up.
She answered everything else without problems. She was a smart girl as Karma would always tell her.

These questions were easy. Koro sensei would throw these kinda questions at them every day. Books that were recommended. She understood all of this. And now...ELA

She was shaky with her pencil she pressed her lips together as the papers were passed out. Two days of testing. Two days to win. She had thought her answers through and double checked them. Now she just had to hope.
Hope she would win.