88

Y/N walked along the side walk carrying a grocery bag. On days like these she would always come home before Karma. It was during shopping trips she would take with Nagisa. Unfortunately he wasn't here due to the fact karma was hanging out with him at the moment

She yawned and looked into her bag happily. "Hopefully karma will like what I'm gonna bake today!" She smiled to herself and continued to walk. She jumped into a puddle and out of it quickly skipping home at this point.

She hummed happily and finally made it to her house. She took her pink key with a cat face designed and opened the door. She walked in and slipped off her shoes and noticed...karmas shoes were at the door as well?!

"Wait...if Karmas shoes are here then...."

She smiled happily to herself and quickly set the bags down on the table and ran up the stairs as quick as possible. She ran past the many rooms down the hall way and threw open her door.

Karma turned and looked at her in question. "Oh your home" he spoke. "Hahh! Karmas home before me!" She happily cheered and ran into the room. She threw herself onto Karma hugging him tightly in happiness. "Mm. I'm home" he laughed petting her head. "Usually your home before me huh?"

"Mhm! I'm happy your here before me! It makes me super excited!" She explained giving a closed eye smile. He cupped her face and kissed her gently making her even happier

A/N

Hey yall erm..so its summer break:D

Ok so mine kinda started on the 15th but like I've been busy but I promise to update more!!!

I also lowkey forgot about my Tanjiro x reader so ig I'll go work on that to💀

Also what are y'all's opinions on Y/Ns character cause I actually really wanna know!

This is a filler chapter I'm working on the other chapters rn!!

Bye!!