57

As Koro Sensei was questioned about stealing women's underwear..he should just turn himself in

"I AM WRONGFULLY ACCUSED! I WOULD NEVER BE A HORRIBLE ROLE MODEL FOR MY DAUGHTER! DONT BELIVE ME? FINE LET US GO TO THE TEACHERS LOUNGE!"

~♡~

As Koro sensei threw out..all his dirty magazines in front of the students he pulled a bra out. "Your kidding" Terusaka sighed. "Oh my god guys! Check out the role book!" Okuna announced. "He put letters next to all of the girls names! Koro Sensei knows our cup sizes! Even you Y/N!"

"Dad..?" Y/N question. "HUH?! WHAT THE HELL IS FOREVER FLAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU STUPID TWO FACED EMOJI ALIEN!" Kaynao yelled as Okuda held her back. "And what's this? A break down of all the girls on our school with an F cup or above?!" Maehara questioned obviously disgusted. "Wait-! I-that can possibly-"

"You know what we need?! A good old fashioned class barbecue! Get a look at these skewers I made!" Koro sensei announced but stopped after what he saw "is that mine?" Y/N asked pointing to the pink bra with hearts on it.

. . .

"Wow" "this is nauseating" "gross" "that's your daughter man.."

. . .

"That's...all for today..b-boys and girls...I-Ill see you tomorrow" Koro sensei said and left.

"Heh. We certainly put the octopus threw the ringer didnt we? Some people just cant take the heat" Karma chuckled. "I dont get what he did? Was it wrong?" Y/N asked. "Honey...people especially your father arent supposed to steal your bra's" Rio explained. "Is he stealing underwear? Thatd be pretty serious. I mean were talking an actual crime" Nagisa sighed. "Compared to blowing up the earth? I'd say its precious" Karma sighed. "Ok but-"

"I dont know what I'd do with super speed but I can tell you one thing. If
Stole underwear I sure as hell wouldn't be sloppy enough to leave evidence behind" Karma said and threw a basket ball with a bra on it to Nagisa. "Y/N and I found that in the equipment shed. Koro sensei's no fool. He understands know he'd be dead to us over something like this. His whole lifes about being a teacher and a father. Between loosing our respect and being assassinated everyone knows which way he'd go more to avoid. And think about it would he really steal or make observations with things like that from Y/N? Guy said it himself that's his daughter" Karma explained.

"Yeah...have to agree with you" Nagisa sighed. "Then who's the sicko doing all this stuff?" Kayano asked "a imposter" Fuwa said. "A FAKE SENSEI! THE DOUBLE! THE COPY CAT! THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK!"

Fuwa grinned and went on. "Which means! Koro sensei's double is familiar with him and his quirks!
Hey! Let's you and me play detective Ritsu!"

"Yes!"

"Something along those lines. As for what's in this for the real culprit your guess is as good as mine! If the guy runs Koro sensei out of town well loose our bounty and what's all this been for? If we catch the real guy ourself's teach will be in our debt!"

"Yes!" The class shouted.

"Mm...forever flat" kayano growled