30

"Okie doki boys and girls time for home room" koro sensei groaned

"Koro sensei could you please explain why your head is 33% larger than before?" Ritsu asked

Koro sensei explained and soaked out his head and said they had a new student. She didnt quite measure up to the new student. A man wearing white walked in and made a bird appear. He seemed nice and introduced himself as shiro the new kids guardian.

Itona as the guardian introduced him came in...through the back. He took a seat next to Y/N. "Victory is mine. I have proven myself stronger than the class room wall" itona spoke. "COME ON USE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!"
"only strength matters. Everything else is crap" "awesome he's gonna be a douche"

"Introducing itona horibae or if you prefer Itona"

"Hey new kids mind if I ask you a question? you came in the rain and its raining buckets out there and somehow theres not a drop on you. What's the story on that?" Karma asked. The new kid stood up

"Your the strongest one in this class aren't you? But you dont have to worry your still weaker than me so you get to live. I only kill things that are stronger than me. And in this case koro sensei that means you" Itona spoke. "I'm starting to piece this together. But look no further I'm stronger than you by a whole new force"

"Yeah not so much. Truth be told me and you are actually brothers" itona said. "HUH? BROTHER'S!?" "An uncle?"

Itona challenged him to a fight and koro sensei was questioned by the class.

Later it was lunch then soon it was time for the battle. Rules were set and the students began talking amongst themselves. Y/N decided to take a nap in the teacher's lounge on a fluffy futon with a fuzzy blanket with a teddy bear. She didnt very much like violence so she decided to sleep this out.

Later she felt light shake on her. "Hey
wake up" Karma smiled. Y/Ns eyes opened and she looked up at him. "Karma..? Who won?" She asked. He explained everything about the fight and how it went down and even how koro sensei got serious. "Wow Dad must be really embarrassed" Y/N smiled awkwardly and hugged her plushie. Karma fixed her hair and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him and laided her head on his chest.

I'm so lucky to have you