82

It had been a few months since Y/N has been with Karma and his family.
They were odd but nice people.

Rio had apologized for the sudden introduction and became friends with Y/N. The three would go around pranking people and Y/N and karma would hang out with Nagisa alot.

Y/N walked along the hall ways and bumped into someone. This happened to her to much.

"Oops! Sorry" she sighed and smiled. The orange haired boy looked at her mesmerised. She was probably the most beautiful girl he had ever met.

"Its quite alright. Could you perhaps be Y/N?" He asked. "Um..yeah! What's your name?" She questioned. "I'm Asano. Gakushu Asano" he replied to her making her laugh "your names funny! But I like it!" She laughed.
Asano sighed and took her hand in his. "Uh...?" She gasped as he pressed a kiss to her hand. "Its lovely to meet you princess"

Suddenly he was punched in the face and fell to the ground. Y/N looked up in shock as she felt a hand grip hers and pull her away "k-karma?! Are you okay?!" She asked as he pulled her to the side. He cursed under his breath having her pinned to the wall. "Sorry..I probably scared you. I didnt mean to get violent" he sighed.

"Dont apologize" she spoke. He looked at her in question. "Its okay to get violent sometimes! It comes with everyone so dont apologize" karmas eyes widned and he blushed. He pushed her away covering his face and walked off. She followed him of course clueless as ever

~♡~

It was around Christmas and Karma had to break every little thing down for Y/N.

"Y/N you wanna go on a walk?" Karma asked. Y/N looked from the tv to him. "In the snow?!" She asked. "Yeah" he nodded. "Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Let's go! Let's gooooo!" She squealed happily and jumped up. She put her coat on and grabbed karmas hand running out.

The two walked along the cold side walk filled with snow. "Its so cold" she shivered. "My nose is super cold to"

She touched her nose with her finger and sighed. Karma pulled her hand to an open area filled with snow and a bench. "Hahh! Look at the sky! It's so pretty" she smiled. He nodded.

. . .

"Uh..Karma" she mumbled. "Yeah?" He replied. "Well um...Rio told me something and..." she spoke. "Why are you so kind to me?"

The question caught him off guard.

Why was he kind to her...?

"Because I like you" he said "oh okay! I like you to!" She smiled. Of course she didnt know what that meant.

She turned and ran into the snow. She grabbed alot with her hands and threw it up in the air laughing loudly in happiness. "Look karma! Its raining snow!" She shouted happily and twirled around smiling at him.

Karma gripped his fists and got up.
Y/N tilted her head as he grabbed her gently by the shoulders. "Y/N how do you feel about me?" He asked. "What?" She asked. "Were friends!"

"No how does your heart feel?"

"My heart..." she mumbled

"Well when your around it starts beating alot and my stomach gets all like I dont know..its like when you close your eyes upside down on the swing. I'm super happy when we spent time together and my face gets super warm..my chest also feels really tight..its like my heart is playing with a jump rope and it wont stop" she spoke truthfully.

He leaned down covering her eyes with his hand. "Does it go faster when I'm close to you?" He whispered. "Mm...mhm" she squeaked and nodded. He leaned in closing his eyes and softly pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes widned but she closed them feeling fire works in her heart.

When he pulled away he took his hand off her eyes and she placed her fingers on her lips. "How'd that make you feel?" He asked. "It made me feel...really happy being that close to Karma..can we don't again?" She asked

He chuckled and leaned down kissing her again