89

"YES! CONSIDER THIS THE ASSASSINATION OUT OF REACH RESEARCH PROJECT!"

"Wow...space" Y/N muttered. "Its exciting right nagi?!" She smiled hugging his arm. "Yeah I guess" he shrugged. He sighed and leaned in. "Hey did you and Karma work things out?" He asked. "Hm? Oh! Uhuh! Were okay now so I'm super happy!"

"Good..I'm glad" he chuckled and pat her head.

~♡~

"Okay we have a plan! Time to put that plan into action! First off the rocket only holds three people. Who's going?" Isogai asked raising his hand.
"ME!" a bunch of people asked. "Heh..kay.."

"Huhh. Wonderful...boys will be boys" Rio shrugged. Y/N looked at Rio and gripped onto her skirt. She wanted to be friends again but she didn't know how...

"This is an experimental vessel with yet no successful flights! Who's goin now?!" Koro sensei spoke. Everyone put their hands down. "I thought so..."

"I want to go anyways. I love technology the whole idea makes my mouth water except its clear to me who should go" Itona sighed and turned. "Nagisa, Y/N, and Karma"

"What? Look I'm not big on taking big risks especially if it's her life. Why dont you send terusaka and a few dummies instead" karma scoffed and put his hands behind his head. "There both expendable"

"ASSHOLE!"

"Karma the fighter incase theres a scuffle. Nagisa the assassin just to be safe. And Y/N the fun and cheery one to keep them sane" kataoka smiled. "That seems like a pretty ideal hijacking trio to me"

"Great everyone save up some money so we can cover the costs!" Isogai grinned. "Dont even think of skipping out on us man! You put the girl between you two and almost killed each other trying to get us all on the same page! Be responsible for once in your life and take charge!" Terusaka lectured poking Karma as he had a bored expression on his face.

"Karma, Y/n..I say we give it a shot! What's better than a trip to outer space with your bestfriends! Eh? Come on!" Nagisa said giving a closed eye smile. Y/n sighed. "I'd love to go truly...but the thing is" she mumbled with her face over heating.

The class tilted their heads awaiting for her to answer. "Im..really scared of heights" she admitted.

Shes way to precious

"AHHHH! NOT TO WORRY MY DEAR! DONT FEEL OBLIGATED TO GO! PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED!" Koro sensei shouted tending to his daughter with sweet snacks.

"no you didnt let me finish!" She spoke. "I dont want to disappoint anyone so I'm happy to go!" She smiled.

"Sure fine. If shes game so am I. I did promise to hear you two out didnt i?" Karma sighed with a smile. "Hahh! Karma!" Y/N cheered happily hugging onto him

~♡~

The class ran as fast as the could. Karma, Nagisa and Y/N climbed through the vents slowly as the class created distractions for the trio. Ritsu gave the go ahead.

"The first obstacle has been cleared" nagisa said to the two. "Hey ritsu our entreaty way is above ground! There anything you can do about that?" Nagisa asked.

"Roger! And I'm confirming your location right now! Found you! How about I turn off the security cameras for ten seconds?" Ritsu asked. "Sounds good" Nagisa replied. "In 3...2...1..go!" Ritsu shouted. The three ran as fast as they could to get to the rocket.

"Security guard passing through. More cameras lemme adjust their angle. There that should take care of it! Please be careful!" Ritsu said. "Will do!" Nagisa replied. The elevator carried them up as Y/N hugged onto Karmas hand tightly scared out of her mind. The ran up the stairs to see Koro sensei. "Inspection protection!" He announced. "Anyone else smell a liability suit?" Karma scoffed. "All clear! You can swap out with the dummy pilots!" Ritsu announced. "Its not to late to back out my dear! Are you sure you wanna do this?" Koro sensei asked. "Mm..I'm sure!" Y/N nodded in confidence.

"Alright you two! Let's go!"

~♡~

The woman counted down as the class watched them from a distance. "Here you can bold both of our hands Y/N" nagisa offered. "Kay" she nodded and held their hands. The rocket began to take off and Y/N shut her eyes tightly and squeezed the two boys hands for dear life. "Oh my! It's so fast!" Koro sensei shouted as Y/N shut her eyes tightly and squeezed onto Karma and Nagisa's hand with her dear life.

"I didn't realize you we're tagging along!" Nagisa shouted to Koro sensei who was outside of the rocket. "Well you know me! I'm a worried father and teacher! Try not to overly concern with getting the research data! Agreed?! Your soaring through space! Sit back and relish the experience!" Koro sensei sighed.
. . .

"Koro sensei...theres something I'd like to say" Nagisa spoke making their teacher curious. "You never waste an opportunity to teach us something. Even if you have to put yourself through danger. Were very grateful to that but..your mind means more to us than to teach. That's what this whole mission is about. Just wanted you to know that" Nagisa smiled making Koro sensei smile to. "Mm! We want to protect you, Dad! I love you!" Y/N chimed in happily which made Koro sensei even happier.

"Thank you. And I appreciate it. Y/N, I truly feel grateful and lucky to call you my daughter" Koro sensei spoke making Y/N give a closed eye smile. Suddenly koro sensei fell off due to the speed and for the first time even..they we're faster than koro sensei

~♡~

Hey....how y'all doing....

So I'm super sorry I disappeared from this book for so long! But I'm back now! I'm kinda scared to finish this book because it means so much to me and was one of my first books but I'm also happy I've come this far bc of you all so tysm!

If you can please check out my newest book!

It's called emotions and I think you guys will enjoy it:)

That's all for now!

Bye<3