74

The day of the test arrived. The class walked through the halls as Y/N literally collected gifts form all her admirers. "We can sell this stuff" Rio grinned. "Thatd be so mean tho..." Y/N mumbled.

The other classes practically glared at the rest of E-class. Pure hatred.
"Yeah not the biggest fan of the look in there eyes" yoshida scoffed. "Ignore it ya know there just siking themselves up. Think you can beat em karma?" Rio spoke. "Eh I don't know" Karma smirked. "This stuff is getting heavy" Y/N whined. "Here let me" Rio smiled and took some stuff from her.

"Hahh! Thank you Rio! Your so sweet!" Y/N smiled. Rio smiled as her eyes softened. That little girl from all those years ago faded away

~♡~

"Alrighty class! Let's all have a look at your compiled exam papers! Did those crucial second blades manage to pierce there targets I wonder!" Koro sensei announced. Y/N grabbed onto Karmas hand and smiled awaiting the scores. She knew he could do it. Karma looked at her and felt his face go hot. How could something so small fluster him? How stupid

. . .

"No splitting hairs over a point or two understood?" Koro sensei said and passed the papers out. "The only thing were concerned about right now is if these scores secured a place for you in the top fifty." Koro sensei said and posted the scores.

The class looked and Y/N gasped happily. "Karma!" Y/N smiled.

"WE DID IT!"

They beat our the big five for top spots?! "Second place.." Y/N muttered. "Y/N...that's okay right?" Kayano asked. "I GOT SECOND PLACE!" She shouted happily. "I'm so excited!"

She turned around and hugged Nagisa happily "we did it Nagi!" She shouted happily. "We did" The blue haired boy chuckled. "Aren't you happy Karma?!" She smiled. "I am" he sighed and smiled gently at her.

"Math is still my hardest subject but I did pretty good!" She cheered. "Ahh! Nagi! Karma! We should have a sleep over to celebrate!" She suggested.

"Sure Y/N" nagisa nodded. "I'm down" karma shrugged.

It was just like before. Them three together at Kunugigaoka every day. Being friends