71

"Wow..the main campus is really going nuts over this year's festival huh?"

"The hype is insane. Probably because they think we're planning something big" Isogai said. "Word is Asano made a deal with some big deal company" sugino said. "Yeah well I wouldn't put it past the guy" rio sighed. "Do you all not like Asano that much?" Y/N asked.
"Yes." The class answered

"Then we will go for the jugular! Figuratively of course! This will be decided by skills not assassination related!" Koro sensei said.
"I really dont wanna loose to the A-class assholes. What are we supposed to do?" Sugino sighed.

. . .

"Asano has the right idea. This is all about providing something unique!
Give people a bargain and you'll draw them in. Two string budget" Koro sensei said. "Sounds nice but how we gonna do that?" Maehara asked. "Come now children. The answers are all around you! E-class can give customers a one in a deal bargain! On this baby!" Koro sensei announced holding some acorn's and other Ingredients from the mountain

"These ingredients are much like you!
Hidden away in the moutain with high value that no one seems to notice!!" Koro sensei yelled. "Hahh! Like acorn cupcakes!" Y/N cheered.

~♡~

"Huh?! The high school thugs from our class trip!" Sugino panicked. "Hey guys~ huh come to kidnap another girl?" Karma grinned cockly

"Yeah like I'm an idiot. You think I want your freak show teacher on my back? No thanks." The guy said. "Course I don't gotta get physical to wreck your day. Not at all I can get tell everyone your food taste like crap. Or write a bad review online" the guy smirked and sat down.

Y/N came out dressed in a pink maid outfit. The dress was short showing off her white thigh highs and pink high heel boots. "Hm? Oh it's our friends from the trip!" Y/N smiled.

The men were seated and Y/N served their food. "Our signature dish! Acorn noodles! Enjoy" Y/N smiled as some of the men began to fawn over the menu.

Y/N was sat next to one of the guys. "Would you like me to feed you?" Y/N offered with a cute smile.

'Shes totally adorable!'

"Y-yes please!" The man blushed as Mrs.Bitch worked her magic and seduced the men. Karma watched carefully to make sure no one harmed his girlfriend.

The men ran away to go get more cash. "Hahhh your amazing Mrs.Bitch!" Y/N smiled as the two high fived. With Yada at the bottom drawing in customers, Y/N tending to and feeding customers and being princess of the campus as well as Mrs.bitch seducing men it was a perfect trio.

~♡~

"Here's your order! Enjoy!" Y/N smiled setting the food down for assassins koro sensei invited. As well as the assassin from the island.

"Karma!" Y/N scolded taking the wasabi from his hand. "Aw come on let me have a little fun" karma sighed. "Its rude!" Y/N pouted. "Huh..its fine I'll just have fun with you later" karma smiled cupping her face.
"Karma!" She whined as she felt her face heat up

The next day

The lines for there restaurant was crazy. Since that guy that had an interest in Nagisa made a great review on a food blog people from all over the world as well as people from the school.

As the end of the day Y/N's wrist hurt due to her feeding alot of people