25

"Nagisa, Sugino!" Okuda shouted. The boys sat up grunting. "You guys ok?" She asked. "Yeah but are ok okuda those guys didnt do anything to you did they?" Nagisa asked. "Its ok I'm fine. Sorry I didn't know what to do so I just hid" she sighed.

"Dont sweat it. You did the right thing. I think it's safe to assume those guys are pretty hard core. We could go to the cops except there the ones who know there way around the system. Which is fine. Cause I'm the type who likes to handle to things personally if ya know what I mean" karma smirked.

"Ok. Dude how do we even find them?" Sugino asked

With the girls

"Now I called my buddy's and there in. Now were gonna have a little photo shoot with you gals ok? So feel free to scream. No one will hear you except us" the man explained

"You. I've seen you somewhere before right? Yeah sure I have last summer in Tokyo. Got a pic of you in that arcade. Dont dent it" the man added and showed the girls a picture of kanzaki except she looked different, whole different hair, clothing, "my boys spotted you first. Told me to be on the look out for a part girl. We was gonna kidnap you then but guess you looked out and gave us the slip. Who'd thought you were going to that school for geniuses or what ever. No judgement though I get it. It's the pressure the higher you are on the latter the more you wanna take a swan on the high dive. Dont you worry about a thing sweetie professor ryn is gonna take all night teaching you how to dive like a pro" he smirked getting up in her face.

Suddenly a shoe was in his face pushing him away. "Get away from her. Your breath probably smells" Y/N glared. The man got up in anger and grabbed her by the collar. "I'll make you pay for that!" He spat. She picked up her knee and kneeled him in the crotch where he dropped her and held his crotch. "Dont touch me either cause trust me I could do worst" she glared and sat down next to kanzaki

The man glared at her but walked out with the dudes.

"Wow Y/N" kayano smiled. "Hm?" She question. "Sorry. I just didn't know you were able to get that scary" she sweat dropped. "Oh that. Karma taught me a thing or two. One thing for sure tho I never let anyone threatend me friends or family. You guys mean alot to me..but" she dragged out.

"But what?" Kanzaki asked. "I feel responsible for all this" she sighed as her eyes watered. "Why?" Kayano asked. "If I hadn't recommended we go down the alley way then maybe we'd be safe right now" she said her lip quivering as a tear fell down. "Y/N. It's ok! You didnt know this was going to happen. I guarentee koro sensei will come for us" kayano smiled. Y/N looked at her and smiled back.

"So kanzaki that picture" kayano asked. "Not gonna lie it's kinda comforting to know even you went through a faze" Y/N giggled. That where kanzaki began to explain her back story. Her parents were strict so she rebelled over it and then ended up in e class. "I dont even know where I belong anymore" she sighed.

"Sounds to me you belong right with us babe. Grades and all that bullshit dont mean jack to this crew. We eat elite scum for breakfast nothing sweeter than knock them down a peg or two. The only thing that matters is having a little fun right?" He smirked

"Your a jerk" Kayano spat "I see how it is little miss perfect thinks shes better than me!" He yelled and grabbed her by the neck. That's where Y/N stood kicked him in the crotch again. Kayano dropped on the couch. "Touch any of us again and I'll fucking kill you under stand" she glared.

"You bitch!" He spat and threw a punch at her. She dodged and kicked him in the leg making him fall. One of the guys helped him up as all of them glared at Y/N. "Heres the deal! When were done here you go back to what ever hotel you were in and tell them you were out at karaoke and lost track of time. Stick to that story and no one gets hurt" he threatend.

"Once were back in Tokyo maybe we can scrap book with all the photos were about to take." He grinned
Suddenly the door began to open with a creaking sound. "Eh? Ah speak of the devil my photographer buddies are here" he added.

However it wasnt it...