55

"Me and Y/N have gathered you all here today!...even though were still on break...for a very important reason!" Kayano announced. Y/N held up the paper. "Our country's egg crisis! Farmers are throwing out their waste and extras in volk!"

"Right. Heard about that on the news. It's a really waste" Isogai said. "Mhm!" Y/N nodded. "So Kayano and I has created a plan to assassinate dad and use those eggs in a way that's almost full proof!" Y/N smiled. "Were killing him with surplus eggs?" Rio asked.
"Right. you gonna make an omelet and throw in a couple of these babys? Like he wont see that coming from a mile away" Terusaka scoffed playing with some Anti sensei bb's

"We gave it a little more thought than that!" Y/N smiled and turned to Kayano. "In fact our plans already in motion! Thanks to Mr.karasuma" Kayano grinned.

"Right. All the stuff you need has been set up outside" Mr.karasuma said. "Eggsealnt! Everyone let's go!" Kayano smiled.

After some planning and a hards day work they finally got rest. Y/N leaned against Kayano. "I'm proud of us. After all that planning" Y/N smiled  "mhm! You know sometimes I think we share the same brain Y/N" Kayano smiled.

"Nice work you to. Did you really think all this up after reading an article?" Karma asked. "Sorta" Y/N shrugged. "We've actually been wanting to do for awhile! When my minds fixed on something I just keep rolling!" Kayano grinned

~♡~

After taking the mold of carefully and topping it with the caramel sauce

"WE DID IT!"

Koro sensei had arrived and looked at it with love. "And I'm allowed to eat this entire thing?!" He asked. "Mhm! It's all for you dad!" Y/N smiled happily. "Yep! We just didn't want those eggs going to some land fill!" Kayano chuckled.

"This all Y/N and Kayano's idea ya know?" Rio said with a smile making the girls laugh. Koro sensei grabbed the twos hands. "You've made me so happy!" He fake cried. As the kids began to walk away Y/N was going to go to.

"Wait my daughter! eat this with me! A father daughter bonding experience!" Koro sensei said turning pink. "Oh-" "sorry teach but shes had one to many sweet things. Had a stomach ache this morning" Karma sighed and threw her over his shoulder. She sighed in disappointment

"I see! Make sure she gets rest! Not a problem more for koro sensei! My dreams come true!" He shouted joyfully and launched beginning to eat.

In the end it was a failed assassination attempt and the class got to eat pudding