34

"I'm home!" Y/N shouted walking in. She slipped her shoes off and rubbed her arms. It was cold. She walked around looking for karma. She couldn't find him so she just went to there room.

She saw karma napping. She sighed in thankfulness. He wouldnt have to see the bruises that Takaoka left on her.
She set he bag down and began to underdressed. She slid off her button up shirt to reveal her pink bra. She threw it into the dirty laundry and then began to take her skirt off she slid it off easily and put it away as well.

"Those look pretty bad" Karma suddenly said. Y/N tensed up and turned around quickly. "Ah I didnt know you were awake" She chuckled. He sat up and pushed the blankets off. He walked towards her and took her arm gently in his hand. "Thank god for Rio am I right? If she didnt text me I would have never known because you weren't gonna tell me" he spoke.

"I didnt want to put a burden on you" she mumbled resting her head on his chest. He sighed and grabbed her waist causing her to flinch. "Here to?" He hummed as she clenched her eyes shut. "I'm sor-sorry!" She whined. "These need to be iced but we agreed didnt we? No more keeping secrets?" He asked gently.

"Yeah" she nodded. "Come on. Let's go put ice on that" he smiled. She nodded as he pulled her hand gently to the living room.